Pics of Taylor Swift's Wedding in Video Shoot Emerge
Taylor Swift slipped into a cream strapless gown with a shirred bodice and full, filmy skirt when filming a wedding scene for her new music video. She carried a bouquet of white flowers, looking beautiful with her hair softly curled and pulled to the side.
Set to be premiered later this year, the video was shot at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. The church which was built in 1827 was decorated with white ribbons and flanked by flower-filled urns for the filming.
Bubbles were blown when the country music singer was seen in the pictures obtained by Seacoast Online walking out of the building with a young man in traditional tuxedo. He most likely plays her groom. The ceremony staged inside the venue is also expected to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Prior to shooting the wedding scene, Taylor Swift had already filmed scenes at a private estate in Cape Elizabeth.
More Taylor Swift News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger