Pics of Taylor Swift's Wedding in Video Shoot Emerge
Taylor Swift slipped into a cream strapless gown with a shirred bodice and full, filmy skirt when filming a wedding scene for her new music video. She carried a bouquet of white flowers, looking beautiful with her hair softly curled and pulled to the side.
Set to be premiered later this year, the video was shot at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. The church which was built in 1827 was decorated with white ribbons and flanked by flower-filled urns for the filming.
Bubbles were blown when the country music singer was seen in the pictures obtained by Seacoast Online walking out of the building with a young man in traditional tuxedo. He most likely plays her groom. The ceremony staged inside the venue is also expected to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Prior to shooting the wedding scene, Taylor Swift had already filmed scenes at a private estate in Cape Elizabeth.
More Taylor Swift News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance