Pics of Taylor Swift's Wedding in Video Shoot Emerge
Taylor Swift slipped into a cream strapless gown with a shirred bodice and full, filmy skirt when filming a wedding scene for her new music video. She carried a bouquet of white flowers, looking beautiful with her hair softly curled and pulled to the side.
Set to be premiered later this year, the video was shot at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. The church which was built in 1827 was decorated with white ribbons and flanked by flower-filled urns for the filming.
Bubbles were blown when the country music singer was seen in the pictures obtained by Seacoast Online walking out of the building with a young man in traditional tuxedo. He most likely plays her groom. The ceremony staged inside the venue is also expected to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Prior to shooting the wedding scene, Taylor Swift had already filmed scenes at a private estate in Cape Elizabeth.
More Taylor Swift News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West