Pics of Taylor Swift's Wedding in Video Shoot Emerge
Taylor Swift slipped into a cream strapless gown with a shirred bodice and full, filmy skirt when filming a wedding scene for her new music video. She carried a bouquet of white flowers, looking beautiful with her hair softly curled and pulled to the side.
Set to be premiered later this year, the video was shot at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. The church which was built in 1827 was decorated with white ribbons and flanked by flower-filled urns for the filming.
Bubbles were blown when the country music singer was seen in the pictures obtained by Seacoast Online walking out of the building with a young man in traditional tuxedo. He most likely plays her groom. The ceremony staged inside the venue is also expected to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Prior to shooting the wedding scene, Taylor Swift had already filmed scenes at a private estate in Cape Elizabeth.
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked