Pics of Taylor Swift's Wedding in Video Shoot Emerge
Taylor Swift slipped into a cream strapless gown with a shirred bodice and full, filmy skirt when filming a wedding scene for her new music video. She carried a bouquet of white flowers, looking beautiful with her hair softly curled and pulled to the side.
Set to be premiered later this year, the video was shot at Christ Church on Dane Street in Kennebunk on Thursday, July 8. The church which was built in 1827 was decorated with white ribbons and flanked by flower-filled urns for the filming.
Bubbles were blown when the country music singer was seen in the pictures obtained by Seacoast Online walking out of the building with a young man in traditional tuxedo. He most likely plays her groom. The ceremony staged inside the venue is also expected to be featured in the upcoming clip.
Prior to shooting the wedding scene, Taylor Swift had already filmed scenes at a private estate in Cape Elizabeth.
More Taylor Swift News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?