Lady GaGa's Remix Album Slated for August 3
Before a brand new album is dropped next year, Lady GaGa's remix album will be made available for purchase in United States next month. It actually has been released since earlier this spring outside the U.S., but will not arrive Stateside until August 3.
Already selling 500,000 copies internationally, the album contains a reworked version of 10 "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster" hit singles. Those appearing on the tracklisting include "Alejandro", "Bad Romance", "Just Dance", "LoveGame", "Paparazzi", "Poker Face" and "Telephone."
The tracks are revamped with the help from Madonna collaborator Stuart Price, dance-pop band Passion Pit and many acclaimed artists. Therefore, "The Remix" will allow fans to experience the ubiquitous singer's major hits in a new way.
Lady GaGa herself is currently traveling across North America for the latest leg of Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'