Lady GaGa's Remix Album Slated for August 3
Before a brand new album is dropped next year, Lady GaGa's remix album will be made available for purchase in United States next month. It actually has been released since earlier this spring outside the U.S., but will not arrive Stateside until August 3.
Already selling 500,000 copies internationally, the album contains a reworked version of 10 "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster" hit singles. Those appearing on the tracklisting include "Alejandro", "Bad Romance", "Just Dance", "LoveGame", "Paparazzi", "Poker Face" and "Telephone."
The tracks are revamped with the help from Madonna collaborator Stuart Price, dance-pop band Passion Pit and many acclaimed artists. Therefore, "The Remix" will allow fans to experience the ubiquitous singer's major hits in a new way.
Lady GaGa herself is currently traveling across North America for the latest leg of Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test