Lady GaGa's Remix Album Slated for August 3
Before a brand new album is dropped next year, Lady GaGa's remix album will be made available for purchase in United States next month. It actually has been released since earlier this spring outside the U.S., but will not arrive Stateside until August 3.
Already selling 500,000 copies internationally, the album contains a reworked version of 10 "The Fame" and "The Fame Monster" hit singles. Those appearing on the tracklisting include "Alejandro", "Bad Romance", "Just Dance", "LoveGame", "Paparazzi", "Poker Face" and "Telephone."
The tracks are revamped with the help from Madonna collaborator Stuart Price, dance-pop band Passion Pit and many acclaimed artists. Therefore, "The Remix" will allow fans to experience the ubiquitous singer's major hits in a new way.
Lady GaGa herself is currently traveling across North America for the latest leg of Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna