Pete Doherty Admitted to Hospital, France Show Canceled
British rocker Pete Doherty reportedly has been hospitalized. The 31-year-old musician, who failed to show up for a concert performance at the Theater de Verdure in Nice, France on Thursday, July 8, was said being admitted to Hospital in the country, WENN reported.
One fan said Pete's devotees feared for speculation that the "Babyshambles" singer's health scare has something to do with his ongoing drug problem. However, detail about the cause of Pete's hospitalization, including if it is related to drug, is not yet revealed.
On Pete's Nice performance cancellation, the fan shared, "Some fans were crying. It was terrible. Three young Italian girls were really mad. They drove four hours from Italy to see Pete Doherty and couldn't believe the gig was canceled. One of them was really furious and shouted, 'I can't believe he did that! It cost us time and money to come all the way from Italy'."
Back in October 2009, Pete Doherty, who released his first solo album "Grace/Wastelands" in March that year, was also rushed to Swindon Hospital and forced to cancel his three gigs in Ireland after suffering from exhaustion and breathing difficulties.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen