Pete Doherty Admitted to Hospital, France Show Canceled
British rocker Pete Doherty reportedly has been hospitalized. The 31-year-old musician, who failed to show up for a concert performance at the Theater de Verdure in Nice, France on Thursday, July 8, was said being admitted to Hospital in the country, WENN reported.
One fan said Pete's devotees feared for speculation that the "Babyshambles" singer's health scare has something to do with his ongoing drug problem. However, detail about the cause of Pete's hospitalization, including if it is related to drug, is not yet revealed.
On Pete's Nice performance cancellation, the fan shared, "Some fans were crying. It was terrible. Three young Italian girls were really mad. They drove four hours from Italy to see Pete Doherty and couldn't believe the gig was canceled. One of them was really furious and shouted, 'I can't believe he did that! It cost us time and money to come all the way from Italy'."
Back in October 2009, Pete Doherty, who released his first solo album "Grace/Wastelands" in March that year, was also rushed to Swindon Hospital and forced to cancel his three gigs in Ireland after suffering from exhaustion and breathing difficulties.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer