Pete Doherty Admitted to Hospital, France Show Canceled
British rocker Pete Doherty reportedly has been hospitalized. The 31-year-old musician, who failed to show up for a concert performance at the Theater de Verdure in Nice, France on Thursday, July 8, was said being admitted to Hospital in the country, WENN reported.
One fan said Pete's devotees feared for speculation that the "Babyshambles" singer's health scare has something to do with his ongoing drug problem. However, detail about the cause of Pete's hospitalization, including if it is related to drug, is not yet revealed.
On Pete's Nice performance cancellation, the fan shared, "Some fans were crying. It was terrible. Three young Italian girls were really mad. They drove four hours from Italy to see Pete Doherty and couldn't believe the gig was canceled. One of them was really furious and shouted, 'I can't believe he did that! It cost us time and money to come all the way from Italy'."
Back in October 2009, Pete Doherty, who released his first solo album "Grace/Wastelands" in March that year, was also rushed to Swindon Hospital and forced to cancel his three gigs in Ireland after suffering from exhaustion and breathing difficulties.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7