Kristen Stewart's 'Welcome to the Rileys' Premieres Trailer
The first full trailer for "Welcome to the Rileys" has made its way out via Yahoo! Movies. Giving a look at Kristen Stewart as a young prostitute named Mallory, the video shows how the film will be filled with a lot of emotionally arousing scenes between her and James Gandolfini as well as Melissa Leo who play Riley couple.
Years after their teenage daughter's death, Lois and Doug Riley, an upstanding Indiana couple, are frozen by estranging grief. She isolates herself in their immaculate suburban home, while her husband commits adultery with a local waitress. When his mistress dies, Doug, beset by further heartache, escapes to New Orleans on a business trip.
There, he meets a sixteen year old prostitute named Mallory. Compelled by urgencies he doesn't understand, he insinuates himself into the life of the underage hooker, becoming her platonic guardian. When Doug tells Lois that he will not be returning home, Lois finally leaves her house to reunite with Doug. Upon meeting Mallory, Lois is horrified, but is also taken by Mallory's unusual resemblance to their daughter. Lois proceeds to move in. But Mallory does not wish to give up her life as a prostitute.
Debuted at 2010 Sundance Film Festival, "Welcome to the Rileys" is directed by Jake Scott. Samuel Goldwyn Films has nabbed the distribution rights to the drama and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences