Kristen Stewart's 'Welcome to the Rileys' Premieres Trailer
The first full trailer for "Welcome to the Rileys" has made its way out via Yahoo! Movies. Giving a look at Kristen Stewart as a young prostitute named Mallory, the video shows how the film will be filled with a lot of emotionally arousing scenes between her and James Gandolfini as well as Melissa Leo who play Riley couple.
Years after their teenage daughter's death, Lois and Doug Riley, an upstanding Indiana couple, are frozen by estranging grief. She isolates herself in their immaculate suburban home, while her husband commits adultery with a local waitress. When his mistress dies, Doug, beset by further heartache, escapes to New Orleans on a business trip.
There, he meets a sixteen year old prostitute named Mallory. Compelled by urgencies he doesn't understand, he insinuates himself into the life of the underage hooker, becoming her platonic guardian. When Doug tells Lois that he will not be returning home, Lois finally leaves her house to reunite with Doug. Upon meeting Mallory, Lois is horrified, but is also taken by Mallory's unusual resemblance to their daughter. Lois proceeds to move in. But Mallory does not wish to give up her life as a prostitute.
Debuted at 2010 Sundance Film Festival, "Welcome to the Rileys" is directed by Jake Scott. Samuel Goldwyn Films has nabbed the distribution rights to the drama and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans