Kristen Stewart's 'Welcome to the Rileys' Premieres Trailer
The first full trailer for "Welcome to the Rileys" has made its way out via Yahoo! Movies. Giving a look at Kristen Stewart as a young prostitute named Mallory, the video shows how the film will be filled with a lot of emotionally arousing scenes between her and James Gandolfini as well as Melissa Leo who play Riley couple.
Years after their teenage daughter's death, Lois and Doug Riley, an upstanding Indiana couple, are frozen by estranging grief. She isolates herself in their immaculate suburban home, while her husband commits adultery with a local waitress. When his mistress dies, Doug, beset by further heartache, escapes to New Orleans on a business trip.
There, he meets a sixteen year old prostitute named Mallory. Compelled by urgencies he doesn't understand, he insinuates himself into the life of the underage hooker, becoming her platonic guardian. When Doug tells Lois that he will not be returning home, Lois finally leaves her house to reunite with Doug. Upon meeting Mallory, Lois is horrified, but is also taken by Mallory's unusual resemblance to their daughter. Lois proceeds to move in. But Mallory does not wish to give up her life as a prostitute.
Debuted at 2010 Sundance Film Festival, "Welcome to the Rileys" is directed by Jake Scott. Samuel Goldwyn Films has nabbed the distribution rights to the drama and planned to release it in limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna