Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures Revealed
Wedding pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been revealed. The photos show the newly-married couple tying the knot in extremely private ceremony with sunset on one of Hawaii's beautiful beaches as the background.
Megan looked lovely in a crisp white Armani Prive gown complete with 16-foot long train. Bearing a bucket of flowers which matched her dress' color, the "Transformers" star blushed as she made her entrance, preparing to wed fiance Brian, who also donned all-white Armani ensemble.
The private ceremony was held on June 24 and conducted on a deserted beach at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu. Megan and Brian's nuptials was performed by a Hawaiian priest, who wrapped his body with white fabric and sported big green leaf necklace.
Brian's 8-year-old son Kassius from his previous marriage to actress Vanessa Marcil served as the only witness. Kassius, who wore the same outfit like his father, also performed the best man duty. He wore a jade bracelet blessed with ocean water for the occasion.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures:
More Megan Fox News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami