Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures Revealed
Wedding pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been revealed. The photos show the newly-married couple tying the knot in extremely private ceremony with sunset on one of Hawaii's beautiful beaches as the background.
Megan looked lovely in a crisp white Armani Prive gown complete with 16-foot long train. Bearing a bucket of flowers which matched her dress' color, the "Transformers" star blushed as she made her entrance, preparing to wed fiance Brian, who also donned all-white Armani ensemble.
The private ceremony was held on June 24 and conducted on a deserted beach at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu. Megan and Brian's nuptials was performed by a Hawaiian priest, who wrapped his body with white fabric and sported big green leaf necklace.
Brian's 8-year-old son Kassius from his previous marriage to actress Vanessa Marcil served as the only witness. Kassius, who wore the same outfit like his father, also performed the best man duty. He wore a jade bracelet blessed with ocean water for the occasion.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures:
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars