Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures Revealed
Wedding pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been revealed. The photos show the newly-married couple tying the knot in extremely private ceremony with sunset on one of Hawaii's beautiful beaches as the background.
Megan looked lovely in a crisp white Armani Prive gown complete with 16-foot long train. Bearing a bucket of flowers which matched her dress' color, the "Transformers" star blushed as she made her entrance, preparing to wed fiance Brian, who also donned all-white Armani ensemble.
The private ceremony was held on June 24 and conducted on a deserted beach at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu. Megan and Brian's nuptials was performed by a Hawaiian priest, who wrapped his body with white fabric and sported big green leaf necklace.
Brian's 8-year-old son Kassius from his previous marriage to actress Vanessa Marcil served as the only witness. Kassius, who wore the same outfit like his father, also performed the best man duty. He wore a jade bracelet blessed with ocean water for the occasion.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures:
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame