Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures Revealed
Wedding pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been revealed. The photos show the newly-married couple tying the knot in extremely private ceremony with sunset on one of Hawaii's beautiful beaches as the background.
Megan looked lovely in a crisp white Armani Prive gown complete with 16-foot long train. Bearing a bucket of flowers which matched her dress' color, the "Transformers" star blushed as she made her entrance, preparing to wed fiance Brian, who also donned all-white Armani ensemble.
The private ceremony was held on June 24 and conducted on a deserted beach at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu. Megan and Brian's nuptials was performed by a Hawaiian priest, who wrapped his body with white fabric and sported big green leaf necklace.
Brian's 8-year-old son Kassius from his previous marriage to actress Vanessa Marcil served as the only witness. Kassius, who wore the same outfit like his father, also performed the best man duty. He wore a jade bracelet blessed with ocean water for the occasion.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures:
More Megan Fox News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip