Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures Revealed
Wedding pictures of Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been revealed. The photos show the newly-married couple tying the knot in extremely private ceremony with sunset on one of Hawaii's beautiful beaches as the background.
Megan looked lovely in a crisp white Armani Prive gown complete with 16-foot long train. Bearing a bucket of flowers which matched her dress' color, the "Transformers" star blushed as she made her entrance, preparing to wed fiance Brian, who also donned all-white Armani ensemble.
The private ceremony was held on June 24 and conducted on a deserted beach at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu. Megan and Brian's nuptials was performed by a Hawaiian priest, who wrapped his body with white fabric and sported big green leaf necklace.
Brian's 8-year-old son Kassius from his previous marriage to actress Vanessa Marcil served as the only witness. Kassius, who wore the same outfit like his father, also performed the best man duty. He wore a jade bracelet blessed with ocean water for the occasion.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's Wedding Pictures:
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?