Kendra Wilkinson Calls Hank Baskett's Strip-Club Visits Reports Lies
Kendra Wilkinson has spoken for her husband Hank Baskett, debunking reports that the Philadephia Eagles' wide receiver hit two strip clubs once he learned about her sex tape and even when she was eight months pregnant. Asked by TMZ cameramen about the stories, the 25-year-old beauty called them "lies."
The report was first run by Life & Style. An acquaintance of Hank's, Carl Miller, told the site that he accompanied him to Rick's Cabaret in Houston on November 28, 2009 and then to the King of Diamonds Gentleman's Club in Miami in early February.
"Hank went to the private VIP room with two girls. Everyone knows what goes on in those rooms - I don't need to spell out what happened," Carl said on their first raunchy night out. Meanwhile, their second visit was to a party at the King of Diamonds Gentleman's Club. Kendra, at that time, reportedly hosted a bash at Passion nightclub in the Hard Rock Hotel and had a bikini photo shoot.
Although Hank's rep denied the allegations, several onlookers insisted that the athlete was indeed there. One dancer at King of Diamonds, which is known as the "world's biggest strip club," said Hank loved the amenities, including more than 40 VIP rooms. He shared, "It was real insane. There were like 400 girls up in here. And Hank was here for sure."
"We had girls here from out of town who came specifically for that weekend because they knew they'd make bank," another dancer told the site. "You put some of these girls in that situation, and what do you think is going to happen? It's not supposed to happen up in here - if they catch you, they'll kick you out - but that's what private VIP rooms are for."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince