Ciara's Brand New Song 'Gimme That' Hits the Web
After treating fans with "sensual" feel through first single "Ride" which features Ludacris, now Ciara takes her devotees to the dance floor with an up-tempo track "Gimme That". She declares her return, "I've been gone for too long, I think it's time I bring it back."
The newly-revealed song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Soundz. Rumor further suggested that it is unleashed as the second offering of Ciara's upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is plotted to be released in the United States on August 17. The-Dream once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
More Ciara News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed