Ciara's Brand New Song 'Gimme That' Hits the Web
After treating fans with "sensual" feel through first single "Ride" which features Ludacris, now Ciara takes her devotees to the dance floor with an up-tempo track "Gimme That". She declares her return, "I've been gone for too long, I think it's time I bring it back."
The newly-revealed song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Soundz. Rumor further suggested that it is unleashed as the second offering of Ciara's upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is plotted to be released in the United States on August 17. The-Dream once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2