Ciara's Brand New Song 'Gimme That' Hits the Web
After treating fans with "sensual" feel through first single "Ride" which features Ludacris, now Ciara takes her devotees to the dance floor with an up-tempo track "Gimme That". She declares her return, "I've been gone for too long, I think it's time I bring it back."
The newly-revealed song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Soundz. Rumor further suggested that it is unleashed as the second offering of Ciara's upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is plotted to be released in the United States on August 17. The-Dream once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?