Ciara's Brand New Song 'Gimme That' Hits the Web
After treating fans with "sensual" feel through first single "Ride" which features Ludacris, now Ciara takes her devotees to the dance floor with an up-tempo track "Gimme That". She declares her return, "I've been gone for too long, I think it's time I bring it back."
The newly-revealed song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Soundz. Rumor further suggested that it is unleashed as the second offering of Ciara's upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is plotted to be released in the United States on August 17. The-Dream once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
More Ciara News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie