Ciara's Brand New Song 'Gimme That' Hits the Web
After treating fans with "sensual" feel through first single "Ride" which features Ludacris, now Ciara takes her devotees to the dance floor with an up-tempo track "Gimme That". She declares her return, "I've been gone for too long, I think it's time I bring it back."
The newly-revealed song reportedly is produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Soundz. Rumor further suggested that it is unleashed as the second offering of Ciara's upcoming fourth studio album "Basic Instinct".
The album is plotted to be released in the United States on August 17. The-Dream once claimed the effort will be Ciara's last shot at pop stardom, but he clarified his statement. The producer insisted people took it out of context after receiving backlash from her fans. Ciara herself is adamant The-Dream meant no harm.
More Ciara News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance