Skeet Ulrich Fronting New 'Law and Order' Franchise
Skeet Ulrich can cross his fingers his latest choice on TV is a success. He has signed up to front the much hyped "Law & Order" spin-off in Los Angeles. The "Scream" star will play one of the two lead detectives in the series, which is scheduled to debut this Fall.
Ulrich's previous starring TV roles in series "Miracles" and "Jericho" were short lived because of cancellation. He went over to rival drama franchise "CSI: NY" briefly last year to play a killer.
Deadline previously reported that half a dozen actors, including Ulrich was in consideration to take the lead role. James Van Der Beek, Michael Rapaport, Michael Ealy, Dylan Walsh and Dean Cain all came into the producers' mind and there's still a chance one of them will be cast for the show follows two detectives.
"Law & Order: Los Angeles" is also looking forward to add female factor. Lucy Liu was being considered to take a high-ranking role in the LAPD. Announcement is expected to be made soon because production will start July 22.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday