Skeet Ulrich Fronting New 'Law and Order' Franchise
Skeet Ulrich can cross his fingers his latest choice on TV is a success. He has signed up to front the much hyped "Law & Order" spin-off in Los Angeles. The "Scream" star will play one of the two lead detectives in the series, which is scheduled to debut this Fall.
Ulrich's previous starring TV roles in series "Miracles" and "Jericho" were short lived because of cancellation. He went over to rival drama franchise "CSI: NY" briefly last year to play a killer.
Deadline previously reported that half a dozen actors, including Ulrich was in consideration to take the lead role. James Van Der Beek, Michael Rapaport, Michael Ealy, Dylan Walsh and Dean Cain all came into the producers' mind and there's still a chance one of them will be cast for the show follows two detectives.
"Law & Order: Los Angeles" is also looking forward to add female factor. Lucy Liu was being considered to take a high-ranking role in the LAPD. Announcement is expected to be made soon because production will start July 22.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her