Skeet Ulrich Fronting New 'Law and Order' Franchise
Skeet Ulrich can cross his fingers his latest choice on TV is a success. He has signed up to front the much hyped "Law & Order" spin-off in Los Angeles. The "Scream" star will play one of the two lead detectives in the series, which is scheduled to debut this Fall.
Ulrich's previous starring TV roles in series "Miracles" and "Jericho" were short lived because of cancellation. He went over to rival drama franchise "CSI: NY" briefly last year to play a killer.
Deadline previously reported that half a dozen actors, including Ulrich was in consideration to take the lead role. James Van Der Beek, Michael Rapaport, Michael Ealy, Dylan Walsh and Dean Cain all came into the producers' mind and there's still a chance one of them will be cast for the show follows two detectives.
"Law & Order: Los Angeles" is also looking forward to add female factor. Lucy Liu was being considered to take a high-ranking role in the LAPD. Announcement is expected to be made soon because production will start July 22.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March