Skeet Ulrich Fronting New 'Law and Order' Franchise
Skeet Ulrich can cross his fingers his latest choice on TV is a success. He has signed up to front the much hyped "Law & Order" spin-off in Los Angeles. The "Scream" star will play one of the two lead detectives in the series, which is scheduled to debut this Fall.
Ulrich's previous starring TV roles in series "Miracles" and "Jericho" were short lived because of cancellation. He went over to rival drama franchise "CSI: NY" briefly last year to play a killer.
Deadline previously reported that half a dozen actors, including Ulrich was in consideration to take the lead role. James Van Der Beek, Michael Rapaport, Michael Ealy, Dylan Walsh and Dean Cain all came into the producers' mind and there's still a chance one of them will be cast for the show follows two detectives.
"Law & Order: Los Angeles" is also looking forward to add female factor. Lucy Liu was being considered to take a high-ranking role in the LAPD. Announcement is expected to be made soon because production will start July 22.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway