Skeet Ulrich Fronting New 'Law and Order' Franchise
Skeet Ulrich can cross his fingers his latest choice on TV is a success. He has signed up to front the much hyped "Law & Order" spin-off in Los Angeles. The "Scream" star will play one of the two lead detectives in the series, which is scheduled to debut this Fall.
Ulrich's previous starring TV roles in series "Miracles" and "Jericho" were short lived because of cancellation. He went over to rival drama franchise "CSI: NY" briefly last year to play a killer.
Deadline previously reported that half a dozen actors, including Ulrich was in consideration to take the lead role. James Van Der Beek, Michael Rapaport, Michael Ealy, Dylan Walsh and Dean Cain all came into the producers' mind and there's still a chance one of them will be cast for the show follows two detectives.
"Law & Order: Los Angeles" is also looking forward to add female factor. Lucy Liu was being considered to take a high-ranking role in the LAPD. Announcement is expected to be made soon because production will start July 22.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl