On-Set Pics of 'Midnight in Paris': Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson Strolling Along
As the production of "Midnight in Paris" has been kicked off in early this month, some pictures from the set have surfaced. Taking place on the dock of Seine in Paris, France, the shooting on Wednesday, July 7 involved Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson.
The two were seen shooting their parts as the day was getting dark. Cotillard, who wore a white short dress, and Wilson, who donned a formal outfit, were pictured chatting while strolling down the street. Earlier the same day, other stars were seen filming scenes at restaurant Laperouse.
Director Woody Allen leads the shooting for "Midnight in Paris", which centers its story on a family travelling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.
Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson are additionally joined by Rachel McAdams and Adrien Brody among others in this romantic comedy, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. within 2011. Allen also writes the script for this movie.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport