On-Set Pics of 'Midnight in Paris': Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson Strolling Along
As the production of "Midnight in Paris" has been kicked off in early this month, some pictures from the set have surfaced. Taking place on the dock of Seine in Paris, France, the shooting on Wednesday, July 7 involved Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson.
The two were seen shooting their parts as the day was getting dark. Cotillard, who wore a white short dress, and Wilson, who donned a formal outfit, were pictured chatting while strolling down the street. Earlier the same day, other stars were seen filming scenes at restaurant Laperouse.
Director Woody Allen leads the shooting for "Midnight in Paris", which centers its story on a family travelling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.
Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson are additionally joined by Rachel McAdams and Adrien Brody among others in this romantic comedy, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. within 2011. Allen also writes the script for this movie.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards