On-Set Pics of 'Midnight in Paris': Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson Strolling Along
As the production of "Midnight in Paris" has been kicked off in early this month, some pictures from the set have surfaced. Taking place on the dock of Seine in Paris, France, the shooting on Wednesday, July 7 involved Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson.
The two were seen shooting their parts as the day was getting dark. Cotillard, who wore a white short dress, and Wilson, who donned a formal outfit, were pictured chatting while strolling down the street. Earlier the same day, other stars were seen filming scenes at restaurant Laperouse.
Director Woody Allen leads the shooting for "Midnight in Paris", which centers its story on a family travelling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.
Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson are additionally joined by Rachel McAdams and Adrien Brody among others in this romantic comedy, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. within 2011. Allen also writes the script for this movie.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer