On-Set Pics of 'Midnight in Paris': Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson Strolling Along
As the production of "Midnight in Paris" has been kicked off in early this month, some pictures from the set have surfaced. Taking place on the dock of Seine in Paris, France, the shooting on Wednesday, July 7 involved Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson.
The two were seen shooting their parts as the day was getting dark. Cotillard, who wore a white short dress, and Wilson, who donned a formal outfit, were pictured chatting while strolling down the street. Earlier the same day, other stars were seen filming scenes at restaurant Laperouse.
Director Woody Allen leads the shooting for "Midnight in Paris", which centers its story on a family travelling to the French capital for business. The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that a life different from their own is better.
Marion Cotillard and Owen Wilson are additionally joined by Rachel McAdams and Adrien Brody among others in this romantic comedy, which is slated to arrive in the U.S. within 2011. Allen also writes the script for this movie.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent