Summit to Bring Bruce Willis' 'Red' and Nicolas Cage's 'Drive Angry' to Comic Con
Summit Entertainment has officially announced what they will present at 2010 San Diego Comic Con. After invading the convention with "Twilight" film franchise during the last two years, the studio will bring two of the most anticipated action films, "Red" and "Drive Angry", this year.
The panel for the action comedy will take place on the first day of the festival, Thursday, July 22, at 2:15 P.M. - 3:15 P.M. The film's stars Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Karl Urban and Mary-Louise Parker, director Robert Schwentke as well as "Red" 's graphic novel writer Warren Ellis are scheduled to appear and introduce the final trailer for the movie, in addition to answering questions about the project.
Later, on Friday, July 23, action horror "Drive Angry" which is shot in 3-D will be brought to Comic Con, starting 10:30 A.M. until 11:00 A.M. Two of the main cast, Nicolas Cage and Amber Heard, will be joined by director Patrick Lussier to debut footage from "the high-octane, blood-spattered road trip through hell."
Comic Con will unveil the official schedule of panels, presentations and appearances, beginning Thursday, July 8 at 9 A.M. each day. Meanwhile, Walt Disney Pictures has confirmed that they will once again promote "Tron Legacy" at this year's convention.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back