Angelina Jolie: There's Never a Period When Brad Pitt and I Are Pulled Apart
Angelina Jolie openly talked about life with partner Brad Pitt and also kids in the new Parade magazine interview for its July 11 cover story. Contrary to ongoing speculation that her relationship with Brad was on the rocks, the "Salt" star told interviewer Dotson Rader, "Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time. We stay connected."
"Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete," Angelina further revealed. The actress stated that their love and happiness are also for their kids' sake, saying "If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that's the best thing we can give them."
When Dotson asked how she balances between her works and family, Angelina said, "He takes the kids to school; he visits me on set with the kids. I'm home for dinner, or I'm there for breakfast. We're together all the time. We plan." The "Tomb Raider" star continued, "Brad and I take time off between films to travel, have big experiences, do things together. That's how we work it out."
Angelina again shot down rumor that she and Brad were having a turmoil in their relationship. "There's never a period when Brad and I are pulled apart. We are not separated for more than three days, ever. We stay really connected," Angelina stated. "We actually don't go out much. It's funny. We're very homebound. We're very much Mommy and Daddy in our pajamas."
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked after they play in 2005 film"Mr and Mrs Smith". Brad was still married to Jennifer Aniston at that time. Although Angelina and Brad never addressed about the nature of their romance, shortly after Jennifer filed for divorce, they were spotted at a beach in Kenya, along with the actress' adopted kid, Maddox. In January 2006, Angelina announced that she was pregnant with Brad's kid, thereby confirming their relationship.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation