Details of 'Men in Black 3' Reveal Celebrity Aliens
More info on "Men in Black 3" surfaces as JoBlo claims to have obtained "inside details" about the film. One of the interesting points is that Yaz is said to be the only one real bad guy in the film while previous report mentioned there will be some new villainous characters.
The character which reportedly is given to Jemaine Clement is described as "a nightmare biker who looks like Dennis Hopper and Satan." Since he "is not meant to be particularly funny" and is "oozing badassery and violence out of every pore", the site claims Clement is not an appropriate cast for the role.
Additionally, some celebrities are reported to be seen as aliens in the upcoming movie and Yoko Ono, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Jimi Hendrix, Fidel Castro as well as Andy Warhol are among them. Warhol is said to have an extended cameo where [SPOILER ALERT!] he aids Agent Jay and Agent Kay on their mission.
Another detail is related to the time-travel plot which would be the basic story idea, with Jay going back in time to visit a younger version of Kay to kill him. It allegedly "sets off a chain of events that ends in the destruction of the world." While JoBlo states the particular points "are pretty muddled", the going-back-to-the-past plot could be tied to the celeb aliens, as most of those names aren't quite contemporary.
Columbia Pictures has tapped Will Smith to reprise his role as Agent Jay, while Tommy Lee Jones is expected to return as Agent Kay. Josh Brolin, in the meantime, has signed to play a younger version of Agent K. Barry Sonnenfeld, who served behind the lens for two "Men in Black" flicks, is on board to direct the third installment with the script written by Etan Cohen and David Koepp. Set to arrive in 3-D, the action sci-fi secures May 25, 2012 slot for U.S. release schedule.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress