Betty White Poses With Half-Naked Men for Charity
Betty White has become America's newest pin-up girl. The "Golden Girls" legend has graced her own 2011 calendar which shows her posing with animals and getting surrounded by three half-naked men wearing shorts.
The Betty White Calendar costs $12.99 and will go on sale in September. The proceeds of the calendar, which is released by Workman Publishing, will benefit the Morris Animal Foundation, a veterinary research organization based in Denver that protects, treats and cures animals on every continent.
In the Morris Animal Foundation, 88-year-old White serves as a trustee. According to the foundation website, they have funded more than 1,600 studies, many of which have led to animal health breakthroughs in diagnostics, treatments, prevention and cures.
"Betty is classy, earthy and unassuming," a spokesperson for the Morris Animal Foundation said in a statement. "She's also got a fantastic sense of humor about herself - and that's our idea of a centerfold!"
Professionally, Betty White recently had her new TV series "Hot in Cleveland" premiered in June. In the show, White plays a sassy caretaker of the property which Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick's characters rented.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?