Betty White Poses With Half-Naked Men for Charity
Betty White has become America's newest pin-up girl. The "Golden Girls" legend has graced her own 2011 calendar which shows her posing with animals and getting surrounded by three half-naked men wearing shorts.
The Betty White Calendar costs $12.99 and will go on sale in September. The proceeds of the calendar, which is released by Workman Publishing, will benefit the Morris Animal Foundation, a veterinary research organization based in Denver that protects, treats and cures animals on every continent.
In the Morris Animal Foundation, 88-year-old White serves as a trustee. According to the foundation website, they have funded more than 1,600 studies, many of which have led to animal health breakthroughs in diagnostics, treatments, prevention and cures.
"Betty is classy, earthy and unassuming," a spokesperson for the Morris Animal Foundation said in a statement. "She's also got a fantastic sense of humor about herself - and that's our idea of a centerfold!"
Professionally, Betty White recently had her new TV series "Hot in Cleveland" premiered in June. In the show, White plays a sassy caretaker of the property which Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick's characters rented.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'