Former 'SNL' Star Rachel Dratch Expecting First Child
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Rachel Dratch is having a baby on the way. People reported that the 44-year-old beauty is expecting her first child who is due in September but detail about the baby's father is not yet available.
The first-time mother will join fellow "SNL" cast-member Amy Poehler, who is due around the same time as her. While it's going to be first motherhood experience for Rachel, her pal Amy will have her second time as she already has 1-year-old son with actor husband Will Arnett.
Rachel was first spotted with the baby bump back on June 30 when she attended the screening of "The Kids Are All Right" where she hit the red carpet with Amy. Not yet sharing the news publicly, Rachel got slightly flustered after Amy congratulated her.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image