Former 'SNL' Star Rachel Dratch Expecting First Child
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Rachel Dratch is having a baby on the way. People reported that the 44-year-old beauty is expecting her first child who is due in September but detail about the baby's father is not yet available.
The first-time mother will join fellow "SNL" cast-member Amy Poehler, who is due around the same time as her. While it's going to be first motherhood experience for Rachel, her pal Amy will have her second time as she already has 1-year-old son with actor husband Will Arnett.
Rachel was first spotted with the baby bump back on June 30 when she attended the screening of "The Kids Are All Right" where she hit the red carpet with Amy. Not yet sharing the news publicly, Rachel got slightly flustered after Amy congratulated her.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character