Former 'SNL' Star Rachel Dratch Expecting First Child
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Rachel Dratch is having a baby on the way. People reported that the 44-year-old beauty is expecting her first child who is due in September but detail about the baby's father is not yet available.
The first-time mother will join fellow "SNL" cast-member Amy Poehler, who is due around the same time as her. While it's going to be first motherhood experience for Rachel, her pal Amy will have her second time as she already has 1-year-old son with actor husband Will Arnett.
Rachel was first spotted with the baby bump back on June 30 when she attended the screening of "The Kids Are All Right" where she hit the red carpet with Amy. Not yet sharing the news publicly, Rachel got slightly flustered after Amy congratulated her.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo