Former 'SNL' Star Rachel Dratch Expecting First Child
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Rachel Dratch is having a baby on the way. People reported that the 44-year-old beauty is expecting her first child who is due in September but detail about the baby's father is not yet available.
The first-time mother will join fellow "SNL" cast-member Amy Poehler, who is due around the same time as her. While it's going to be first motherhood experience for Rachel, her pal Amy will have her second time as she already has 1-year-old son with actor husband Will Arnett.
Rachel was first spotted with the baby bump back on June 30 when she attended the screening of "The Kids Are All Right" where she hit the red carpet with Amy. Not yet sharing the news publicly, Rachel got slightly flustered after Amy congratulated her.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story