Former 'SNL' Star Rachel Dratch Expecting First Child
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Rachel Dratch is having a baby on the way. People reported that the 44-year-old beauty is expecting her first child who is due in September but detail about the baby's father is not yet available.
The first-time mother will join fellow "SNL" cast-member Amy Poehler, who is due around the same time as her. While it's going to be first motherhood experience for Rachel, her pal Amy will have her second time as she already has 1-year-old son with actor husband Will Arnett.
Rachel was first spotted with the baby bump back on June 30 when she attended the screening of "The Kids Are All Right" where she hit the red carpet with Amy. Not yet sharing the news publicly, Rachel got slightly flustered after Amy congratulated her.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism