'Kick-Ass' Star Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood Welcome Baby Girl
Aaron Johnson and "Nowhere Boy" director Sam Taylor Wood have welcomed their first child together. The 43-year-old helmer gave birth to baby girl, named Wylda Rae, on Wednesday, July 7.
Aaron and Sam haven't released statement about the delivery. However, Aaron's "Kick-Ass" co-star Christopher Mintz-Plasse shared about the happy news on his Twitter page, writing "Crazy news. Bosh to Miami. Crazier news. Aaron Johnsons baby was born!! So exciting!"
It is the first experience for Aaron to have his own baby. Meanwhile, Sam already has two daughters from her previous marriage with art dealer Jay Jopling.
Aaron Johnson and Sam Taylor Wood first met on the set of "Nowhere Boy", in which Aaron tackles the role of young John Lennon. Although the couple, who got engaged in October 2009, has 23-year age gap, it has never been a problem for them.
During a chat back in May, Aaron revealed that Sam was far younger in spirit than her age, while Sam replied as quoted by Daily Mail, "That's definitely what he is. Since childhood he's spent so much time away from home and in the company of established actors. I think it made him grow up fast."
"This whole age thing is abstract to us anyway. We don't ever think about it. He's more mature now than are a lot of men my age," Sam added. "He stops me from spinning out and being a complete nutter, which I'm definitely capable of. He grounds me and keeps me calmer."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date