'Having Tough Time' With Ed Swiderski, Jillian Harris to Return to Parents' Home
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are not the only "The Bachelor" couple who has a difficult time with their relationship. Jillian Harris has revealed to OK! Magazine that her romance with Ed Swiderski is also on a rocky path.
"It's not really a 'split' though... We have just been having a tough time, and I needed to go back home [Canada]," Jillian opened up to the site. She later convinced that her move to her parents' home in Kelowna, British Columbia from her and Ed's home in Chicago is "not permanent."
A source close to Jillian and Ed, additionally, revealed that the engaged couple has been trying to deal with a difficult time in their relationship, saying "Ed and Jillian hit a rough patch, so she thought quitting drinking was a good move."
"[A] healthy lifestyle and focusing on things that make her happy," the source added. Meanwhile, a pal close to Jillian disclosed that the interior designer is "still thinking of moving to San Francisco. [But] who knows."
Jillian's father Glen, in the meantime, refused to give any comment. He said as quoted by Edmonto Sun, "Everything, from what I understand, is going fine, but no comment from me."
More The Bachelor News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge