'Having Tough Time' With Ed Swiderski, Jillian Harris to Return to Parents' Home
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are not the only "The Bachelor" couple who has a difficult time with their relationship. Jillian Harris has revealed to OK! Magazine that her romance with Ed Swiderski is also on a rocky path.
"It's not really a 'split' though... We have just been having a tough time, and I needed to go back home [Canada]," Jillian opened up to the site. She later convinced that her move to her parents' home in Kelowna, British Columbia from her and Ed's home in Chicago is "not permanent."
A source close to Jillian and Ed, additionally, revealed that the engaged couple has been trying to deal with a difficult time in their relationship, saying "Ed and Jillian hit a rough patch, so she thought quitting drinking was a good move."
"[A] healthy lifestyle and focusing on things that make her happy," the source added. Meanwhile, a pal close to Jillian disclosed that the interior designer is "still thinking of moving to San Francisco. [But] who knows."
Jillian's father Glen, in the meantime, refused to give any comment. He said as quoted by Edmonto Sun, "Everything, from what I understand, is going fine, but no comment from me."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy