'Having Tough Time' With Ed Swiderski, Jillian Harris to Return to Parents' Home
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are not the only "The Bachelor" couple who has a difficult time with their relationship. Jillian Harris has revealed to OK! Magazine that her romance with Ed Swiderski is also on a rocky path.
"It's not really a 'split' though... We have just been having a tough time, and I needed to go back home [Canada]," Jillian opened up to the site. She later convinced that her move to her parents' home in Kelowna, British Columbia from her and Ed's home in Chicago is "not permanent."
A source close to Jillian and Ed, additionally, revealed that the engaged couple has been trying to deal with a difficult time in their relationship, saying "Ed and Jillian hit a rough patch, so she thought quitting drinking was a good move."
"[A] healthy lifestyle and focusing on things that make her happy," the source added. Meanwhile, a pal close to Jillian disclosed that the interior designer is "still thinking of moving to San Francisco. [But] who knows."
Jillian's father Glen, in the meantime, refused to give any comment. He said as quoted by Edmonto Sun, "Everything, from what I understand, is going fine, but no comment from me."
More The Bachelor News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip