'Having Tough Time' With Ed Swiderski, Jillian Harris to Return to Parents' Home
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi are not the only "The Bachelor" couple who has a difficult time with their relationship. Jillian Harris has revealed to OK! Magazine that her romance with Ed Swiderski is also on a rocky path.
"It's not really a 'split' though... We have just been having a tough time, and I needed to go back home [Canada]," Jillian opened up to the site. She later convinced that her move to her parents' home in Kelowna, British Columbia from her and Ed's home in Chicago is "not permanent."
A source close to Jillian and Ed, additionally, revealed that the engaged couple has been trying to deal with a difficult time in their relationship, saying "Ed and Jillian hit a rough patch, so she thought quitting drinking was a good move."
"[A] healthy lifestyle and focusing on things that make her happy," the source added. Meanwhile, a pal close to Jillian disclosed that the interior designer is "still thinking of moving to San Francisco. [But] who knows."
Jillian's father Glen, in the meantime, refused to give any comment. He said as quoted by Edmonto Sun, "Everything, from what I understand, is going fine, but no comment from me."
More The Bachelor News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance