'Lost' Star Cast in 'Law and Order: SVU'
From "Lost", Henry Ian Cusick travels to "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" as a guest star. The actor gets a role in the law drama because he is "a sharp, smart leader and very charismatic," TV Guide reported.
His character is named Erik Weber and he is a graphic artist who may have a thing with Detective Benson. "There might be some flirtation," executive producer Neal Baer hinted. "Erik meets Olivia when he comes to someone's aid. And then we'll see how it goes. Olivia is devoted to her job and knows that comes first."
"SVU" is also looking for an actress to fill in a role as the new ADA. Paula Patton allegedly is in talks with the show to step in as Sharon Stone leaves her post.
On another news, it was reported that the set of "SVU" will be moved to New York to save money on filming. The legal drama is currently shot in North Bergen, New Jersey, but state authorities are set to suspend 20 per cent tax credits for film and TV productions.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!