'Lost' Star Cast in 'Law and Order: SVU'
From "Lost", Henry Ian Cusick travels to "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" as a guest star. The actor gets a role in the law drama because he is "a sharp, smart leader and very charismatic," TV Guide reported.
His character is named Erik Weber and he is a graphic artist who may have a thing with Detective Benson. "There might be some flirtation," executive producer Neal Baer hinted. "Erik meets Olivia when he comes to someone's aid. And then we'll see how it goes. Olivia is devoted to her job and knows that comes first."
"SVU" is also looking for an actress to fill in a role as the new ADA. Paula Patton allegedly is in talks with the show to step in as Sharon Stone leaves her post.
On another news, it was reported that the set of "SVU" will be moved to New York to save money on filming. The legal drama is currently shot in North Bergen, New Jersey, but state authorities are set to suspend 20 per cent tax credits for film and TV productions.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director