'Lost' Star Cast in 'Law and Order: SVU'
From "Lost", Henry Ian Cusick travels to "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" as a guest star. The actor gets a role in the law drama because he is "a sharp, smart leader and very charismatic," TV Guide reported.
His character is named Erik Weber and he is a graphic artist who may have a thing with Detective Benson. "There might be some flirtation," executive producer Neal Baer hinted. "Erik meets Olivia when he comes to someone's aid. And then we'll see how it goes. Olivia is devoted to her job and knows that comes first."
"SVU" is also looking for an actress to fill in a role as the new ADA. Paula Patton allegedly is in talks with the show to step in as Sharon Stone leaves her post.
On another news, it was reported that the set of "SVU" will be moved to New York to save money on filming. The legal drama is currently shot in North Bergen, New Jersey, but state authorities are set to suspend 20 per cent tax credits for film and TV productions.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen