'Lost' Star Cast in 'Law and Order: SVU'
From "Lost", Henry Ian Cusick travels to "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" as a guest star. The actor gets a role in the law drama because he is "a sharp, smart leader and very charismatic," TV Guide reported.
His character is named Erik Weber and he is a graphic artist who may have a thing with Detective Benson. "There might be some flirtation," executive producer Neal Baer hinted. "Erik meets Olivia when he comes to someone's aid. And then we'll see how it goes. Olivia is devoted to her job and knows that comes first."
"SVU" is also looking for an actress to fill in a role as the new ADA. Paula Patton allegedly is in talks with the show to step in as Sharon Stone leaves her post.
On another news, it was reported that the set of "SVU" will be moved to New York to save money on filming. The legal drama is currently shot in North Bergen, New Jersey, but state authorities are set to suspend 20 per cent tax credits for film and TV productions.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body