Rep Denies Anna Faris Stripping Naked in 'What's Your Number?'
Don't expect to see Anna Faris showing off her curve in "What's Your Number?". Despite report and pictures which suggested that "The House Bunny" star would do her first nude scene in the movie, her representative has set thing straight by saying that it was not Faris who was snapped in the photos.
"These pictures are of a body double," the representative tells NY Daily News. The representative additionally explains that Faris was indeed on the set during the nude scenes to film part when her face is visible but she was replaced by another woman for the naked shots.
Pictures allegedly featuring Faris doing the naked scene were published on Daily Mail. The site mentioned that, "after starting the scene in an orange underwear set, Faris quickly shed her clothes before she jumped into the cold waters of Boston Harbour." A man, who was said to be Faris' co-star Chris Evans, was also fully naked during the filming.
Anna Faris and Chris Evans are joined by Zachary Quinto and Faris' real-life husband, Chris Pratt, on the cast line up of "What's Your Number?". The film will see a young woman who, with the aid of her womanizing next door neighbor, decides to re-visit all her ex-boyfriends in the hopes of finding the man of her dreams. Mark Mylod serves behind the camera for this comedy, which will be released sometime in 2011.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival