Rep Denies Anna Faris Stripping Naked in 'What's Your Number?'
Don't expect to see Anna Faris showing off her curve in "What's Your Number?". Despite report and pictures which suggested that "The House Bunny" star would do her first nude scene in the movie, her representative has set thing straight by saying that it was not Faris who was snapped in the photos.
"These pictures are of a body double," the representative tells NY Daily News. The representative additionally explains that Faris was indeed on the set during the nude scenes to film part when her face is visible but she was replaced by another woman for the naked shots.
Pictures allegedly featuring Faris doing the naked scene were published on Daily Mail. The site mentioned that, "after starting the scene in an orange underwear set, Faris quickly shed her clothes before she jumped into the cold waters of Boston Harbour." A man, who was said to be Faris' co-star Chris Evans, was also fully naked during the filming.
Anna Faris and Chris Evans are joined by Zachary Quinto and Faris' real-life husband, Chris Pratt, on the cast line up of "What's Your Number?". The film will see a young woman who, with the aid of her womanizing next door neighbor, decides to re-visit all her ex-boyfriends in the hopes of finding the man of her dreams. Mark Mylod serves behind the camera for this comedy, which will be released sometime in 2011.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years