Music Video: Plies' 'Rob Myself' and Rick Ross' '300 Soldiers'
Plies' "Rob Myself" music video is premiered on the same day Rick Ross drops his own clip to support a song called "300 Soldiers". Plies is sitting behind the wheel of his red Rolls Royce while serving himself a money salad. Ross also hops into his own car, cruising the town with his male pals.
"Rob Myself" is one of the new materials in Plies' fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which has been in stores since June this year. Meanwhile, "300 Soldiers" is taken from Rick Ross' mini album "Albert Anastasia" which came out prior to "Teflon Don" release.
"Rob Myself" and "300 Soldiers" music videos aside, the third installment of "Maybach Music" song series from Rick Ross has hit the web. The song features T.I., Jadakiss and Erykah Badu and is expected to make the cut to his new album.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell