Music Video: Plies' 'Rob Myself' and Rick Ross' '300 Soldiers'
Plies' "Rob Myself" music video is premiered on the same day Rick Ross drops his own clip to support a song called "300 Soldiers". Plies is sitting behind the wheel of his red Rolls Royce while serving himself a money salad. Ross also hops into his own car, cruising the town with his male pals.
"Rob Myself" is one of the new materials in Plies' fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which has been in stores since June this year. Meanwhile, "300 Soldiers" is taken from Rick Ross' mini album "Albert Anastasia" which came out prior to "Teflon Don" release.
"Rob Myself" and "300 Soldiers" music videos aside, the third installment of "Maybach Music" song series from Rick Ross has hit the web. The song features T.I., Jadakiss and Erykah Badu and is expected to make the cut to his new album.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'