Music Video: Plies' 'Rob Myself' and Rick Ross' '300 Soldiers'
Plies' "Rob Myself" music video is premiered on the same day Rick Ross drops his own clip to support a song called "300 Soldiers". Plies is sitting behind the wheel of his red Rolls Royce while serving himself a money salad. Ross also hops into his own car, cruising the town with his male pals.
"Rob Myself" is one of the new materials in Plies' fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which has been in stores since June this year. Meanwhile, "300 Soldiers" is taken from Rick Ross' mini album "Albert Anastasia" which came out prior to "Teflon Don" release.
"Rob Myself" and "300 Soldiers" music videos aside, the third installment of "Maybach Music" song series from Rick Ross has hit the web. The song features T.I., Jadakiss and Erykah Badu and is expected to make the cut to his new album.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip