Music Video: Plies' 'Rob Myself' and Rick Ross' '300 Soldiers'
Plies' "Rob Myself" music video is premiered on the same day Rick Ross drops his own clip to support a song called "300 Soldiers". Plies is sitting behind the wheel of his red Rolls Royce while serving himself a money salad. Ross also hops into his own car, cruising the town with his male pals.
"Rob Myself" is one of the new materials in Plies' fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which has been in stores since June this year. Meanwhile, "300 Soldiers" is taken from Rick Ross' mini album "Albert Anastasia" which came out prior to "Teflon Don" release.
"Rob Myself" and "300 Soldiers" music videos aside, the third installment of "Maybach Music" song series from Rick Ross has hit the web. The song features T.I., Jadakiss and Erykah Badu and is expected to make the cut to his new album.
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit