Music Video: Plies' 'Rob Myself' and Rick Ross' '300 Soldiers'
Plies' "Rob Myself" music video is premiered on the same day Rick Ross drops his own clip to support a song called "300 Soldiers". Plies is sitting behind the wheel of his red Rolls Royce while serving himself a money salad. Ross also hops into his own car, cruising the town with his male pals.
"Rob Myself" is one of the new materials in Plies' fourth studio album "Goon Affiliated" which has been in stores since June this year. Meanwhile, "300 Soldiers" is taken from Rick Ross' mini album "Albert Anastasia" which came out prior to "Teflon Don" release.
"Rob Myself" and "300 Soldiers" music videos aside, the third installment of "Maybach Music" song series from Rick Ross has hit the web. The song features T.I., Jadakiss and Erykah Badu and is expected to make the cut to his new album.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes