'Huge' 1.03 Preview: Amber's in Love
"Huge" will play some "Live Action Role Play" in the July 12 episode. Becca tries to start a "larping" club at camp, a sort of wizardry game, but to her dismay the club fails to be a success until Will uses her creativity and persuasion skills to coerce the other campers into participating.
Dr. Rand, much like Will, is forced to confront issues within her personal and professional life. It includes a struggle with parental loyalties, earning the respect of her employees, as well as facing unfolding secrets to her love life.
When faced with the challenge of matching the previous camp director's enthusiasm, Dr. Rand delivers a surprisingly inspiring speech, providing Camp Victory with a new worth, as well as allowing the staff and campers to see her in an uncharacteristic but motivating way.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them