'Huge' 1.03 Preview: Amber's in Love
"Huge" will play some "Live Action Role Play" in the July 12 episode. Becca tries to start a "larping" club at camp, a sort of wizardry game, but to her dismay the club fails to be a success until Will uses her creativity and persuasion skills to coerce the other campers into participating.
Dr. Rand, much like Will, is forced to confront issues within her personal and professional life. It includes a struggle with parental loyalties, earning the respect of her employees, as well as facing unfolding secrets to her love life.
When faced with the challenge of matching the previous camp director's enthusiasm, Dr. Rand delivers a surprisingly inspiring speech, providing Camp Victory with a new worth, as well as allowing the staff and campers to see her in an uncharacteristic but motivating way.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo