'Huge' 1.03 Preview: Amber's in Love
"Huge" will play some "Live Action Role Play" in the July 12 episode. Becca tries to start a "larping" club at camp, a sort of wizardry game, but to her dismay the club fails to be a success until Will uses her creativity and persuasion skills to coerce the other campers into participating.
Dr. Rand, much like Will, is forced to confront issues within her personal and professional life. It includes a struggle with parental loyalties, earning the respect of her employees, as well as facing unfolding secrets to her love life.
When faced with the challenge of matching the previous camp director's enthusiasm, Dr. Rand delivers a surprisingly inspiring speech, providing Camp Victory with a new worth, as well as allowing the staff and campers to see her in an uncharacteristic but motivating way.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch