'Huge' 1.03 Preview: Amber's in Love
"Huge" will play some "Live Action Role Play" in the July 12 episode. Becca tries to start a "larping" club at camp, a sort of wizardry game, but to her dismay the club fails to be a success until Will uses her creativity and persuasion skills to coerce the other campers into participating.
Dr. Rand, much like Will, is forced to confront issues within her personal and professional life. It includes a struggle with parental loyalties, earning the respect of her employees, as well as facing unfolding secrets to her love life.
When faced with the challenge of matching the previous camp director's enthusiasm, Dr. Rand delivers a surprisingly inspiring speech, providing Camp Victory with a new worth, as well as allowing the staff and campers to see her in an uncharacteristic but motivating way.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame