'Huge' 1.03 Preview: Amber's in Love
"Huge" will play some "Live Action Role Play" in the July 12 episode. Becca tries to start a "larping" club at camp, a sort of wizardry game, but to her dismay the club fails to be a success until Will uses her creativity and persuasion skills to coerce the other campers into participating.
Dr. Rand, much like Will, is forced to confront issues within her personal and professional life. It includes a struggle with parental loyalties, earning the respect of her employees, as well as facing unfolding secrets to her love life.
When faced with the challenge of matching the previous camp director's enthusiasm, Dr. Rand delivers a surprisingly inspiring speech, providing Camp Victory with a new worth, as well as allowing the staff and campers to see her in an uncharacteristic but motivating way.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs