Jennifer Aniston's Reported New Man Gives 'No Comment' on Dinner Date
Spotted enjoying dinner on Thursday night, July 1 with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston, actor Christopher Gartin refused to share about the date. When reached by E! Online concerning his status with the actress, the "Flightplan" actor simply said, "No comment."
Although Gartin had his lips sealed, a source recently gave specific detail about the stars' dinner outing. The source told OK! Magazine that Gartin picked up Aniston in his black Audi around 7 P.M. and later drove her to Sunset Tower Hotel and Restaurant in L.A.
The source further shared that Gartin and Aniston spent two hours at a remote table outside, overlooking the pool. The restaurant's waiter was said serving them a bottle of Verve Cliquos Rose, while the dating couple had a salad and split a Tower burger.
"She was bubbly in demeanor, seeming to be rather enthusiastic about something," the source said. "They were talking about swimming pools and the pros and cons of chlorination or the new salt-water saline pools." After grabbing their dinner and drinks, Gartin and Aniston left together.
Jennifer Aniston was previously romantically linked to Gerard Butler, her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star. They were reportedly caught making out at 2010 Golden Globes in Los Angeles although they never confirmed that they were dating.
Aniston has also walked down the aisle with Brad Pitt but they got divorced in March 2005. Following her divorce, Aniston dated her "The Break-Up" co-star Vince Vaughn. She also dated John Mayer following her split from Vince.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream