Jennifer Aniston's Reported New Man Gives 'No Comment' on Dinner Date
Spotted enjoying dinner on Thursday night, July 1 with "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston, actor Christopher Gartin refused to share about the date. When reached by E! Online concerning his status with the actress, the "Flightplan" actor simply said, "No comment."
Although Gartin had his lips sealed, a source recently gave specific detail about the stars' dinner outing. The source told OK! Magazine that Gartin picked up Aniston in his black Audi around 7 P.M. and later drove her to Sunset Tower Hotel and Restaurant in L.A.
The source further shared that Gartin and Aniston spent two hours at a remote table outside, overlooking the pool. The restaurant's waiter was said serving them a bottle of Verve Cliquos Rose, while the dating couple had a salad and split a Tower burger.
"She was bubbly in demeanor, seeming to be rather enthusiastic about something," the source said. "They were talking about swimming pools and the pros and cons of chlorination or the new salt-water saline pools." After grabbing their dinner and drinks, Gartin and Aniston left together.
Jennifer Aniston was previously romantically linked to Gerard Butler, her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star. They were reportedly caught making out at 2010 Golden Globes in Los Angeles although they never confirmed that they were dating.
Aniston has also walked down the aisle with Brad Pitt but they got divorced in March 2005. Following her divorce, Aniston dated her "The Break-Up" co-star Vince Vaughn. She also dated John Mayer following her split from Vince.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'