Lady GaGa's Choreographer Joins Ryan Seacrest's New Show
Ryan Seacrest is showing his dominance in the TV world. After producing not only one or two TV shows, Seacrest is in the middle of producing another one in an area which he has not explored yet, dancing.
In its exclusive report, THR stated that Ryan Seacrest Production is piloting a show that will also bring Lady GaGa's choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson on board. Little is known about the project but it is basically revolving around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson is confirmed to be one of the cast members. Her credit includes the dance sequence in GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "Telephone" as well as FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance".
Seacrest, the busy man behind "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", is also developing another show which will help people with disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem. Called "The Incurables", the show puts therapist Paul Mckenna on duty to 'cure' the problems.
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked