Lady GaGa's Choreographer Joins Ryan Seacrest's New Show
Ryan Seacrest is showing his dominance in the TV world. After producing not only one or two TV shows, Seacrest is in the middle of producing another one in an area which he has not explored yet, dancing.
In its exclusive report, THR stated that Ryan Seacrest Production is piloting a show that will also bring Lady GaGa's choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson on board. Little is known about the project but it is basically revolving around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson is confirmed to be one of the cast members. Her credit includes the dance sequence in GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "Telephone" as well as FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance".
Seacrest, the busy man behind "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", is also developing another show which will help people with disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem. Called "The Incurables", the show puts therapist Paul Mckenna on duty to 'cure' the problems.
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed