Lady GaGa's Choreographer Joins Ryan Seacrest's New Show
Ryan Seacrest is showing his dominance in the TV world. After producing not only one or two TV shows, Seacrest is in the middle of producing another one in an area which he has not explored yet, dancing.
In its exclusive report, THR stated that Ryan Seacrest Production is piloting a show that will also bring Lady GaGa's choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson on board. Little is known about the project but it is basically revolving around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson is confirmed to be one of the cast members. Her credit includes the dance sequence in GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "Telephone" as well as FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance".
Seacrest, the busy man behind "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", is also developing another show which will help people with disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem. Called "The Incurables", the show puts therapist Paul Mckenna on duty to 'cure' the problems.
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending