Lady GaGa's Choreographer Joins Ryan Seacrest's New Show
Ryan Seacrest is showing his dominance in the TV world. After producing not only one or two TV shows, Seacrest is in the middle of producing another one in an area which he has not explored yet, dancing.
In its exclusive report, THR stated that Ryan Seacrest Production is piloting a show that will also bring Lady GaGa's choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson on board. Little is known about the project but it is basically revolving around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson is confirmed to be one of the cast members. Her credit includes the dance sequence in GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "Telephone" as well as FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance".
Seacrest, the busy man behind "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", is also developing another show which will help people with disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem. Called "The Incurables", the show puts therapist Paul Mckenna on duty to 'cure' the problems.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit