Lady GaGa's Choreographer Joins Ryan Seacrest's New Show
Ryan Seacrest is showing his dominance in the TV world. After producing not only one or two TV shows, Seacrest is in the middle of producing another one in an area which he has not explored yet, dancing.
In its exclusive report, THR stated that Ryan Seacrest Production is piloting a show that will also bring Lady GaGa's choreographer Laurie Ann Gibson on board. Little is known about the project but it is basically revolving around choreographers and dancers in Los Angeles.
Gibson is confirmed to be one of the cast members. Her credit includes the dance sequence in GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "Telephone" as well as FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance".
Seacrest, the busy man behind "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution", is also developing another show which will help people with disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem. Called "The Incurables", the show puts therapist Paul Mckenna on duty to 'cure' the problems.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'