Pete Wentz's Black Cards Tease Another Song 'Beating in My Chest'
After previewing a song reportedly called "Club Called Heaven", now Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards offer a snippet of another track "Beating in My Chest". Compared to the previously-revealed song, this new one features slower jam but it's still catchy with electro-pop beat.
"Here's a little something for all of you who are paying attention and taking the ride," so read an accompanying message on Black Cards Twitter page. Fans can listen to "Beating in My Chest" snippet on the band's official Vimeo page. If a password is required, they can type july8 in the box.
The line-up of this new band is still kept under tight wraps. Some suggested the female vocalist is Pete Wentz's singer wife Ashlee Simpson, but the bassist of Fall Out Boy wrote an e-mail to MTV, stating "Nobody is guessing right so far."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding