Pete Wentz's Black Cards Tease Another Song 'Beating in My Chest'
After previewing a song reportedly called "Club Called Heaven", now Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards offer a snippet of another track "Beating in My Chest". Compared to the previously-revealed song, this new one features slower jam but it's still catchy with electro-pop beat.
"Here's a little something for all of you who are paying attention and taking the ride," so read an accompanying message on Black Cards Twitter page. Fans can listen to "Beating in My Chest" snippet on the band's official Vimeo page. If a password is required, they can type july8 in the box.
The line-up of this new band is still kept under tight wraps. Some suggested the female vocalist is Pete Wentz's singer wife Ashlee Simpson, but the bassist of Fall Out Boy wrote an e-mail to MTV, stating "Nobody is guessing right so far."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift