Pete Wentz's Black Cards Tease Another Song 'Beating in My Chest'
After previewing a song reportedly called "Club Called Heaven", now Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards offer a snippet of another track "Beating in My Chest". Compared to the previously-revealed song, this new one features slower jam but it's still catchy with electro-pop beat.
"Here's a little something for all of you who are paying attention and taking the ride," so read an accompanying message on Black Cards Twitter page. Fans can listen to "Beating in My Chest" snippet on the band's official Vimeo page. If a password is required, they can type july8 in the box.
The line-up of this new band is still kept under tight wraps. Some suggested the female vocalist is Pete Wentz's singer wife Ashlee Simpson, but the bassist of Fall Out Boy wrote an e-mail to MTV, stating "Nobody is guessing right so far."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates