Pete Wentz's Black Cards Tease Another Song 'Beating in My Chest'
After previewing a song reportedly called "Club Called Heaven", now Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards offer a snippet of another track "Beating in My Chest". Compared to the previously-revealed song, this new one features slower jam but it's still catchy with electro-pop beat.
"Here's a little something for all of you who are paying attention and taking the ride," so read an accompanying message on Black Cards Twitter page. Fans can listen to "Beating in My Chest" snippet on the band's official Vimeo page. If a password is required, they can type july8 in the box.
The line-up of this new band is still kept under tight wraps. Some suggested the female vocalist is Pete Wentz's singer wife Ashlee Simpson, but the bassist of Fall Out Boy wrote an e-mail to MTV, stating "Nobody is guessing right so far."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors