Pete Wentz's Black Cards Tease Another Song 'Beating in My Chest'
After previewing a song reportedly called "Club Called Heaven", now Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards offer a snippet of another track "Beating in My Chest". Compared to the previously-revealed song, this new one features slower jam but it's still catchy with electro-pop beat.
"Here's a little something for all of you who are paying attention and taking the ride," so read an accompanying message on Black Cards Twitter page. Fans can listen to "Beating in My Chest" snippet on the band's official Vimeo page. If a password is required, they can type july8 in the box.
The line-up of this new band is still kept under tight wraps. Some suggested the female vocalist is Pete Wentz's singer wife Ashlee Simpson, but the bassist of Fall Out Boy wrote an e-mail to MTV, stating "Nobody is guessing right so far."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences