Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Have Dinner Date Following Theater Visit
Right after surprising theater-goers at the AMC theater in L.A.'s Century on Monday, July 5, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart treated themselves with a date night. According to E! Online, the rumored couple grabbed a dinner together at Pattinson's fave West Hollywood place, SoHo House.
An onlooker told the site that Pattinson and Stewart, who both went super casual for the night, arrived together after making their theater appearance and the two sneaked into the restaurant unnoticed through a private underground entrance. The source gave further detail of their dinner, saying that they were very affectionate towards each other.
The source said that Pattinson and Stewart seemed "very happy" together. During their meal, the Edward Cullen and Bella Swan of "Twilight" vampire series were said smiling and looking relaxed as they enjoyed the penthouse view of L.A. before leaving together.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart made the surprise Century City visit to deliver gratitude to fans for supporting "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". During their appearance, Stewart took the mic to "thank [the fans] for making it such a great weekend," with Pattinson adding "I hope you like the movie, because otherwise, this would be really embarrassing. Yeah, thanks for making [it]... such a special opening weekend for us."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger