'Gossip Girl' First Look at Clemence Poesy and an Alive Chuck
"Gossip Girl" gives the first look of Clemence Poesy who will pose as a new mysterious woman in Chuck's life. The show is filming in Paris, France for a few of days before it is moved back to New York City on Thursday, July 8. On the first day shooting, only Leighton Meester and Blake Lively were spotted but the second day had Poesy as well as Ed Westwick.
In the last season's cliffhanger, fans of the show were left gasping at the thought of Chuck dead when he was seriously wounded in Prague. However, the on-set photos reveal that he is alive and walking although he has to use a cane. The natural-born playboy is seen flirting with Poesy's Eva who wears a mini skirt and peach blouse.
At the same time, Blair and Serena mend their broken hearts by spending summer in the French capital. While in the center of world's fashion, the two boast remarkable styles with their outrageous outfits. On the second day, Lively was seen wearing bold blue cropped pants and sequin blazer with padded shoulder. Meanwhile, Blair toned it down with a bright pink and flowy mini dress.
"Gossip Girl" returns September 13 on The CW.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed