'Gossip Girl' First Look at Clemence Poesy and an Alive Chuck
"Gossip Girl" gives the first look of Clemence Poesy who will pose as a new mysterious woman in Chuck's life. The show is filming in Paris, France for a few of days before it is moved back to New York City on Thursday, July 8. On the first day shooting, only Leighton Meester and Blake Lively were spotted but the second day had Poesy as well as Ed Westwick.
In the last season's cliffhanger, fans of the show were left gasping at the thought of Chuck dead when he was seriously wounded in Prague. However, the on-set photos reveal that he is alive and walking although he has to use a cane. The natural-born playboy is seen flirting with Poesy's Eva who wears a mini skirt and peach blouse.
At the same time, Blair and Serena mend their broken hearts by spending summer in the French capital. While in the center of world's fashion, the two boast remarkable styles with their outrageous outfits. On the second day, Lively was seen wearing bold blue cropped pants and sequin blazer with padded shoulder. Meanwhile, Blair toned it down with a bright pink and flowy mini dress.
"Gossip Girl" returns September 13 on The CW.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs