'Gossip Girl' First Look at Clemence Poesy and an Alive Chuck
"Gossip Girl" gives the first look of Clemence Poesy who will pose as a new mysterious woman in Chuck's life. The show is filming in Paris, France for a few of days before it is moved back to New York City on Thursday, July 8. On the first day shooting, only Leighton Meester and Blake Lively were spotted but the second day had Poesy as well as Ed Westwick.
In the last season's cliffhanger, fans of the show were left gasping at the thought of Chuck dead when he was seriously wounded in Prague. However, the on-set photos reveal that he is alive and walking although he has to use a cane. The natural-born playboy is seen flirting with Poesy's Eva who wears a mini skirt and peach blouse.
At the same time, Blair and Serena mend their broken hearts by spending summer in the French capital. While in the center of world's fashion, the two boast remarkable styles with their outrageous outfits. On the second day, Lively was seen wearing bold blue cropped pants and sequin blazer with padded shoulder. Meanwhile, Blair toned it down with a bright pink and flowy mini dress.
"Gossip Girl" returns September 13 on The CW.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season