'Gossip Girl' First Look at Clemence Poesy and an Alive Chuck
"Gossip Girl" gives the first look of Clemence Poesy who will pose as a new mysterious woman in Chuck's life. The show is filming in Paris, France for a few of days before it is moved back to New York City on Thursday, July 8. On the first day shooting, only Leighton Meester and Blake Lively were spotted but the second day had Poesy as well as Ed Westwick.
In the last season's cliffhanger, fans of the show were left gasping at the thought of Chuck dead when he was seriously wounded in Prague. However, the on-set photos reveal that he is alive and walking although he has to use a cane. The natural-born playboy is seen flirting with Poesy's Eva who wears a mini skirt and peach blouse.
At the same time, Blair and Serena mend their broken hearts by spending summer in the French capital. While in the center of world's fashion, the two boast remarkable styles with their outrageous outfits. On the second day, Lively was seen wearing bold blue cropped pants and sequin blazer with padded shoulder. Meanwhile, Blair toned it down with a bright pink and flowy mini dress.
"Gossip Girl" returns September 13 on The CW.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!