Gregory Michael on Vienna Girardi: We Definitely Made Out
"Greek" star Gregory Michael has been caught in the middle of nasty break-up between Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi. Gregory has come out with his side of the story after Vienna denied she had a fling with him during her six-month relationship with Jake.
Responding to Vienna's statement mentioning "there (was) nothing" happened between her and Gregory, the actor told Us Magazine, "That's a lie." Vienna may have told Gregory she was on the market during June 20 Santa Monica event as Gregory said, "We definitely made out that weekend and Vienna made it very clear that it was over between her and Jake."
And though Vienna previously claimed to have danced with Gregory for less than "nine seconds" at the event, Gregory stated, "I wouldn't say we danced for a few seconds. We did dance as a group all night. We also danced alone for parts of the evening."
However, Gregory said that Vienna told the truth when saying she hardly knew him. Gregory recalled, "At the time the interview was conducted, we hardly knew each other." He later took aim at Jake's accusation that they had an affair behind his back, stating "I never said she cheated."
"I said we hooked up and she said they were broken up. I would never do that if she was in a relationship," Gregory further explained. Though so, he said he doesn't know anything about Jake's claim that Vienna hooked up with other guys. "I don't know what flings Jake is referring to as those guys weren't me," Gregory concluded.
Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi romantically were involved after the two met on "The Bachelor". The two announced their split in late June and the separation has since become nasty as Jake accused her of having affair behind his back, while Vienna occasionally called him a liar.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?