Geri Halliwell Caught in Holiday Bust-Up With Aristocrat Boyfriend
Former Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell's romantic break with boyfriend Henry Beckwith has turned into an unpleasant one. The couple, who planned to enjoy a holiday in St Tropez on Sunday, July 4, ended in a bust-up after Henry's eyes landed in an attractive woman who passed through them.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Geri and Henry are seen walking hand in hand before the aristocrat made his mistake by craning his neck round to take a second look at the young woman who emerged from a black Ferrari in hotpants and a bikini top. Geri is seen spotting the action and was clearly enraged.
According to the site, Geri started shouting at him, waving her arms in the air and even pushing him away from her. "Geri was absolutely fuming. She was shouting at him and telling him what for," an onlooker told the site.
"Clearly, she was not happy about his wandering eye. As soon as she clocked him, she turned around herself to see what he was looking at and then she twigged," the onlooker continued. Following the bust-up, Geri and Henri went to travel in their yacht. However, Geri apparently was still in her bad mood as she gave Henry a wide berth and sat at the opposite end of the boat to him.
More Geri Halliwell News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date