Geri Halliwell Caught in Holiday Bust-Up With Aristocrat Boyfriend
Former Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell's romantic break with boyfriend Henry Beckwith has turned into an unpleasant one. The couple, who planned to enjoy a holiday in St Tropez on Sunday, July 4, ended in a bust-up after Henry's eyes landed in an attractive woman who passed through them.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Geri and Henry are seen walking hand in hand before the aristocrat made his mistake by craning his neck round to take a second look at the young woman who emerged from a black Ferrari in hotpants and a bikini top. Geri is seen spotting the action and was clearly enraged.
According to the site, Geri started shouting at him, waving her arms in the air and even pushing him away from her. "Geri was absolutely fuming. She was shouting at him and telling him what for," an onlooker told the site.
"Clearly, she was not happy about his wandering eye. As soon as she clocked him, she turned around herself to see what he was looking at and then she twigged," the onlooker continued. Following the bust-up, Geri and Henri went to travel in their yacht. However, Geri apparently was still in her bad mood as she gave Henry a wide berth and sat at the opposite end of the boat to him.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified