Geri Halliwell Caught in Holiday Bust-Up With Aristocrat Boyfriend
Former Spice Girls star Geri Halliwell's romantic break with boyfriend Henry Beckwith has turned into an unpleasant one. The couple, who planned to enjoy a holiday in St Tropez on Sunday, July 4, ended in a bust-up after Henry's eyes landed in an attractive woman who passed through them.
In pictures obtained by Daily Mail, Geri and Henry are seen walking hand in hand before the aristocrat made his mistake by craning his neck round to take a second look at the young woman who emerged from a black Ferrari in hotpants and a bikini top. Geri is seen spotting the action and was clearly enraged.
According to the site, Geri started shouting at him, waving her arms in the air and even pushing him away from her. "Geri was absolutely fuming. She was shouting at him and telling him what for," an onlooker told the site.
"Clearly, she was not happy about his wandering eye. As soon as she clocked him, she turned around herself to see what he was looking at and then she twigged," the onlooker continued. Following the bust-up, Geri and Henri went to travel in their yacht. However, Geri apparently was still in her bad mood as she gave Henry a wide berth and sat at the opposite end of the boat to him.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?