Stephanie Pratt May Move From 'The Hills' to 'The City'
Stephanie Pratt apparently is not ready to end her reality TV career. It is reported that the younger sister of Spencer Pratt is moving to "The City" because her current starring vehicle "The Hills" is going to wrap up for good on Tuesday, July 13. If it is indeed true, then Stephanie would be reunited with the show's stars Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo.
"Now that 'The Hills' is over, Stephanie has been talking about moving to New York for 'The City'," a source told NY Post. "There would be a lot of drama there because her ex-best friend, Roxy Olin, is a regular on the show - and there's bad blood because Roxy just dropped Stephanie for Whitney Port."
The producers and Stephanie allegedly are in negotiation terms right now and no decision has been made. MTV has not responded to the report, but a source told Gossip Cop that there is actually no discussion yet.
More The City News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer