Stephanie Pratt May Move From 'The Hills' to 'The City'
Stephanie Pratt apparently is not ready to end her reality TV career. It is reported that the younger sister of Spencer Pratt is moving to "The City" because her current starring vehicle "The Hills" is going to wrap up for good on Tuesday, July 13. If it is indeed true, then Stephanie would be reunited with the show's stars Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo.
"Now that 'The Hills' is over, Stephanie has been talking about moving to New York for 'The City'," a source told NY Post. "There would be a lot of drama there because her ex-best friend, Roxy Olin, is a regular on the show - and there's bad blood because Roxy just dropped Stephanie for Whitney Port."
The producers and Stephanie allegedly are in negotiation terms right now and no decision has been made. MTV has not responded to the report, but a source told Gossip Cop that there is actually no discussion yet.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'