Stephanie Pratt May Move From 'The Hills' to 'The City'
Stephanie Pratt apparently is not ready to end her reality TV career. It is reported that the younger sister of Spencer Pratt is moving to "The City" because her current starring vehicle "The Hills" is going to wrap up for good on Tuesday, July 13. If it is indeed true, then Stephanie would be reunited with the show's stars Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo.
"Now that 'The Hills' is over, Stephanie has been talking about moving to New York for 'The City'," a source told NY Post. "There would be a lot of drama there because her ex-best friend, Roxy Olin, is a regular on the show - and there's bad blood because Roxy just dropped Stephanie for Whitney Port."
The producers and Stephanie allegedly are in negotiation terms right now and no decision has been made. MTV has not responded to the report, but a source told Gossip Cop that there is actually no discussion yet.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed