Stephanie Pratt May Move From 'The Hills' to 'The City'
Stephanie Pratt apparently is not ready to end her reality TV career. It is reported that the younger sister of Spencer Pratt is moving to "The City" because her current starring vehicle "The Hills" is going to wrap up for good on Tuesday, July 13. If it is indeed true, then Stephanie would be reunited with the show's stars Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo.
"Now that 'The Hills' is over, Stephanie has been talking about moving to New York for 'The City'," a source told NY Post. "There would be a lot of drama there because her ex-best friend, Roxy Olin, is a regular on the show - and there's bad blood because Roxy just dropped Stephanie for Whitney Port."
The producers and Stephanie allegedly are in negotiation terms right now and no decision has been made. MTV has not responded to the report, but a source told Gossip Cop that there is actually no discussion yet.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences