Several New TV Spots for 'Inception'
Several new TV spots for "Inception" have come out with each containing few never-before-seen scenes. One snippet titled "Test" particularly focuses on Leonardo DiCaprio who gives a lesson to Ellen Page about how to create dream.
Recently, in an interview with The New York Times, director/scribe Christopher Nolan cited "Lord of the Rings" trilogy and "The Matrix" as the inspiration in making "Inception". "Mr. Nolan took encouragement from the tradition of hit fantasy movies, from 'Star Wars' to the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy, that hinted at vaster realities than the films could fully detail. In particular, he said, the 1999 mind bender 'The Matrix' showed how a mass audience could embrace 'a massively complex philosophical concept in some sense'," so the article stated.
Coming from the man behind "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight", the forthcoming movie follows DiCaprio's Dom Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible-inception. Instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move.
Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy are cast as members of Cobb's team. Additionally, Ken Watanabe is cast to play Saito who blackmails Cobb, while Marion Cotillard portrays Cobb's wife Mall. This action sci-fi is set to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on July 16.
'Inception' TV spot 'Get Armed':
'Inception' TV spot 'Test':
'Inception' TV spot 'Ten Hours':
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences