Video: Justin Bieber Wows U.S. at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Although he is a Canadian and doesn't celebrate independence day on July 4, Justin Bieber is more than happy to take the stage and entertain his fans on the U.S. big day over the weekend. The teen singer took the mic, singing and dancing to "Baby" and "Somebody to Love".
"It's still fun to be here," Bieber said. "You know, I enjoy it. I live here now." He performed for the screaming tween under the Queensboro Bridge in New York City. "I think New York City kind of represents all of the United States. It's kind of the center of America. It's the center of the world they say, so it's pretty cool," he gushed.
Aired on NBC, the event is dubbed Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular and also featured performances from Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes. Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney hosted the gig. Closing the night was a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers from more than 40,000 firework shells which illuminated the sky over New York City.
"Somebody to Love":
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed