Video: Justin Bieber Wows U.S. at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Although he is a Canadian and doesn't celebrate independence day on July 4, Justin Bieber is more than happy to take the stage and entertain his fans on the U.S. big day over the weekend. The teen singer took the mic, singing and dancing to "Baby" and "Somebody to Love".
"It's still fun to be here," Bieber said. "You know, I enjoy it. I live here now." He performed for the screaming tween under the Queensboro Bridge in New York City. "I think New York City kind of represents all of the United States. It's kind of the center of America. It's the center of the world they say, so it's pretty cool," he gushed.
Aired on NBC, the event is dubbed Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular and also featured performances from Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes. Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney hosted the gig. Closing the night was a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers from more than 40,000 firework shells which illuminated the sky over New York City.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters