Video: Justin Bieber Wows U.S. at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Although he is a Canadian and doesn't celebrate independence day on July 4, Justin Bieber is more than happy to take the stage and entertain his fans on the U.S. big day over the weekend. The teen singer took the mic, singing and dancing to "Baby" and "Somebody to Love".
"It's still fun to be here," Bieber said. "You know, I enjoy it. I live here now." He performed for the screaming tween under the Queensboro Bridge in New York City. "I think New York City kind of represents all of the United States. It's kind of the center of America. It's the center of the world they say, so it's pretty cool," he gushed.
Aired on NBC, the event is dubbed Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular and also featured performances from Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes. Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney hosted the gig. Closing the night was a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers from more than 40,000 firework shells which illuminated the sky over New York City.
More Justin Bieber News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum