Video: Justin Bieber Wows U.S. at Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
Although he is a Canadian and doesn't celebrate independence day on July 4, Justin Bieber is more than happy to take the stage and entertain his fans on the U.S. big day over the weekend. The teen singer took the mic, singing and dancing to "Baby" and "Somebody to Love".
"It's still fun to be here," Bieber said. "You know, I enjoy it. I live here now." He performed for the screaming tween under the Queensboro Bridge in New York City. "I think New York City kind of represents all of the United States. It's kind of the center of America. It's the center of the world they say, so it's pretty cool," he gushed.
Aired on NBC, the event is dubbed Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular and also featured performances from Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes. Nick Cannon and Alison Sweeney hosted the gig. Closing the night was a glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers from more than 40,000 firework shells which illuminated the sky over New York City.
"Somebody to Love":
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked