New TV Spot for Selena Gomez's 'Ramona and Beezus' Shares Fresh Footage
A new TV spot has been brought forward to give fans another preview to upcoming comedy "Ramona and Beezus". Still highlighting scenes featuring Joey King and Selena Gomez, the video contains some fresh footage which tease through the humors and the closeness between the two sisters.
The adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus becomes the center of the film's story. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the movie features Joey King as Ramona and Selena Gomez as Beezus. Added to the cast line up are Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, Bridget Moynahan and many others. Directed by Elizabeth Allen, this family movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed