New TV Spot for Selena Gomez's 'Ramona and Beezus' Shares Fresh Footage
A new TV spot has been brought forward to give fans another preview to upcoming comedy "Ramona and Beezus". Still highlighting scenes featuring Joey King and Selena Gomez, the video contains some fresh footage which tease through the humors and the closeness between the two sisters.
The adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus becomes the center of the film's story. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the movie features Joey King as Ramona and Selena Gomez as Beezus. Added to the cast line up are Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, Bridget Moynahan and many others. Directed by Elizabeth Allen, this family movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'