New TV Spot for Selena Gomez's 'Ramona and Beezus' Shares Fresh Footage
A new TV spot has been brought forward to give fans another preview to upcoming comedy "Ramona and Beezus". Still highlighting scenes featuring Joey King and Selena Gomez, the video contains some fresh footage which tease through the humors and the closeness between the two sisters.
The adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus becomes the center of the film's story. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the movie features Joey King as Ramona and Selena Gomez as Beezus. Added to the cast line up are Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, Bridget Moynahan and many others. Directed by Elizabeth Allen, this family movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal