New TV Spot for Selena Gomez's 'Ramona and Beezus' Shares Fresh Footage
A new TV spot has been brought forward to give fans another preview to upcoming comedy "Ramona and Beezus". Still highlighting scenes featuring Joey King and Selena Gomez, the video contains some fresh footage which tease through the humors and the closeness between the two sisters.
The adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus becomes the center of the film's story. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the movie features Joey King as Ramona and Selena Gomez as Beezus. Added to the cast line up are Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, Bridget Moynahan and many others. Directed by Elizabeth Allen, this family movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked