Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon Film Kissing Scene for 'Water for Elephants'
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon have been snapped sharing a kissing scene in "Water for Elephants". On Friday, July 2, they were pictured filming their romantic moment for the movie in what looks like a hidden spot.
In some shots which were taken from Witherspoon's back, the two drew their faces close to each other's with the actress putting her arms around his neck. Later, Witherspoon and Pattinson were seen running away while holding hands. For the night shooting, the British star sported formal style with a complete tuxedo, while the 34-year-old beauty was covered in a long red dress.
"Water for Elephants" centers its story on Pattinson's orphaned veterinary student character who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. He later falls in love with Witherspoon's Marlena, a beautiful equestrian rider, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, played by Christoph Waltz.
The romantic movie has Francis Lawrence serving behind the lens. Richard LaGravenese writes the screenplay while Fox 2000 Pictures will distribute it sometime in 2011, but has not set an exact date.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation