Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon Film Kissing Scene for 'Water for Elephants'
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon have been snapped sharing a kissing scene in "Water for Elephants". On Friday, July 2, they were pictured filming their romantic moment for the movie in what looks like a hidden spot.
In some shots which were taken from Witherspoon's back, the two drew their faces close to each other's with the actress putting her arms around his neck. Later, Witherspoon and Pattinson were seen running away while holding hands. For the night shooting, the British star sported formal style with a complete tuxedo, while the 34-year-old beauty was covered in a long red dress.
"Water for Elephants" centers its story on Pattinson's orphaned veterinary student character who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. He later falls in love with Witherspoon's Marlena, a beautiful equestrian rider, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, played by Christoph Waltz.
The romantic movie has Francis Lawrence serving behind the lens. Richard LaGravenese writes the screenplay while Fox 2000 Pictures will distribute it sometime in 2011, but has not set an exact date.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen