Cheryl Cole Sidelined From 'X Factor' After Fainting
Overworking has cost Cheryl Cole her time on "The X Factor". The singer who is also a judge on the talent show was told by doctors to have a minimum of seven days rest before she can go back to Simon Cowell's side.
Cheryl collapsed at a photoshoot done for "X Factor" on Saturday, July 3. According to The Sun, she was already pale when she came to the set but she said she was fine and proceeded to the make-up room. The make-up artists had to do extra job when she was perspiring hard because of high body temperature.
Just a few moments under the light finally gave Cheryl the final blow. She fainted and was quickly brought into a darker room where she was laid on the couch while doctor was called. The doctor said she was having a severe exhaustion and told her to rest immediately. Further tests showed that she had some kind of stomach flu from a "vicious gastroenteritis bug".
The photoshoot had to be postponed indefinitely. Her manager told the show's bosses that she would be absent from the filming as well until further notice.
Cheryl has been putting herself into a strenuous working schedule since her split from husband Ashley Cole. The Girls Aloud member planned to finish her second solo album as soon as the "X Factor" contestants go to boot camp. "She has been completely dedicated to 'X Factor', her album, recording sessions and touring - to an extent that it has started to affect her health," a source said.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'