Jessica Simpson Dating Another Football Star
Jessica Simpson has found a new love in another football star, a former one. TMZ reported that the 29-year-old beauty has been dating ex-San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson (II) since May and a source revealed that the couple is "very happy."
Simpson was previously married to 98 Degrees star Nick Lachey but got divorced in June 2006. She was later in relationship with "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker John Mayer. The two, who dated for less than a year, went their separate ways in May 2007.
Jessica later landed her heart on Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, Simpson and Romo split after almost two years together because the "Employee of the Month" actress was believed as a jinx due to Romo's poor performance during his games.
Simpson's reported current boyfriend, Johnson, himself split up from his wife earlier this year and filed for divorce in February. He last played for the New Orleans Saints back in 2008.
Her love life aside, Jessica Simpson has made her first red carpet appearance since announcing she's on a new extreme vegan diet. She turned up at the Grand Opening of The Casino Club at The Greenbrier in West Sulfur Springs, West Virginia on Friday, July 2, wearing a halter neck dress with gold details.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'