Jessica Simpson Dating Another Football Star
Jessica Simpson has found a new love in another football star, a former one. TMZ reported that the 29-year-old beauty has been dating ex-San Francisco 49ers tight end Eric Johnson (II) since May and a source revealed that the couple is "very happy."
Simpson was previously married to 98 Degrees star Nick Lachey but got divorced in June 2006. She was later in relationship with "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker John Mayer. The two, who dated for less than a year, went their separate ways in May 2007.
Jessica later landed her heart on Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. However, Simpson and Romo split after almost two years together because the "Employee of the Month" actress was believed as a jinx due to Romo's poor performance during his games.
Simpson's reported current boyfriend, Johnson, himself split up from his wife earlier this year and filed for divorce in February. He last played for the New Orleans Saints back in 2008.
Her love life aside, Jessica Simpson has made her first red carpet appearance since announcing she's on a new extreme vegan diet. She turned up at the Grand Opening of The Casino Club at The Greenbrier in West Sulfur Springs, West Virginia on Friday, July 2, wearing a halter neck dress with gold details.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels