Brian Austin Green May Be a Stud on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green, who was supposed to star on "Body Politic" before the plan was scrapped, has reportedly landed a new role on television. The actor is heading to Wisteria Lane because he has been cast as a stud on "Desperate Housewives".
According to TV Guide, he is set to play Keith, "a single playboy who makes the women's jaws drop." Creator Marc Cherry wants him to portray a man in his early 30s although the actor is 37 in real life. He could be the potential love interest for Gaby, who has a thing with young men, or Bree who is now single after the departure of Orson.
Keith is not the only new character added to the seventh season of "Desperate Housewives". Vanessa Williams is set to be Lynette's old rival named Renee Filmore-Jones. Curiously, TV Guide mentioned that she has been married for years to "a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones". This could be a coincidence or Vanessa's character is indeed married to Brian's.
"Desperate" also returns this Fall with a new actress for Lynette's daughter Penny. Kendall Applegate who portrayed the character before is out of the picture and a new one is being cast. Additionally, Lainie Kazan is expected to portray an aged neighbor of Susan and Mike who now live in a cheap apartment.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger