Brian Austin Green May Be a Stud on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green, who was supposed to star on "Body Politic" before the plan was scrapped, has reportedly landed a new role on television. The actor is heading to Wisteria Lane because he has been cast as a stud on "Desperate Housewives".
According to TV Guide, he is set to play Keith, "a single playboy who makes the women's jaws drop." Creator Marc Cherry wants him to portray a man in his early 30s although the actor is 37 in real life. He could be the potential love interest for Gaby, who has a thing with young men, or Bree who is now single after the departure of Orson.
Keith is not the only new character added to the seventh season of "Desperate Housewives". Vanessa Williams is set to be Lynette's old rival named Renee Filmore-Jones. Curiously, TV Guide mentioned that she has been married for years to "a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones". This could be a coincidence or Vanessa's character is indeed married to Brian's.
"Desperate" also returns this Fall with a new actress for Lynette's daughter Penny. Kendall Applegate who portrayed the character before is out of the picture and a new one is being cast. Additionally, Lainie Kazan is expected to portray an aged neighbor of Susan and Mike who now live in a cheap apartment.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby