Brian Austin Green May Be a Stud on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green, who was supposed to star on "Body Politic" before the plan was scrapped, has reportedly landed a new role on television. The actor is heading to Wisteria Lane because he has been cast as a stud on "Desperate Housewives".
According to TV Guide, he is set to play Keith, "a single playboy who makes the women's jaws drop." Creator Marc Cherry wants him to portray a man in his early 30s although the actor is 37 in real life. He could be the potential love interest for Gaby, who has a thing with young men, or Bree who is now single after the departure of Orson.
Keith is not the only new character added to the seventh season of "Desperate Housewives". Vanessa Williams is set to be Lynette's old rival named Renee Filmore-Jones. Curiously, TV Guide mentioned that she has been married for years to "a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones". This could be a coincidence or Vanessa's character is indeed married to Brian's.
"Desperate" also returns this Fall with a new actress for Lynette's daughter Penny. Kendall Applegate who portrayed the character before is out of the picture and a new one is being cast. Additionally, Lainie Kazan is expected to portray an aged neighbor of Susan and Mike who now live in a cheap apartment.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army