Brian Austin Green May Be a Stud on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green, who was supposed to star on "Body Politic" before the plan was scrapped, has reportedly landed a new role on television. The actor is heading to Wisteria Lane because he has been cast as a stud on "Desperate Housewives".
According to TV Guide, he is set to play Keith, "a single playboy who makes the women's jaws drop." Creator Marc Cherry wants him to portray a man in his early 30s although the actor is 37 in real life. He could be the potential love interest for Gaby, who has a thing with young men, or Bree who is now single after the departure of Orson.
Keith is not the only new character added to the seventh season of "Desperate Housewives". Vanessa Williams is set to be Lynette's old rival named Renee Filmore-Jones. Curiously, TV Guide mentioned that she has been married for years to "a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones". This could be a coincidence or Vanessa's character is indeed married to Brian's.
"Desperate" also returns this Fall with a new actress for Lynette's daughter Penny. Kendall Applegate who portrayed the character before is out of the picture and a new one is being cast. Additionally, Lainie Kazan is expected to portray an aged neighbor of Susan and Mike who now live in a cheap apartment.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass