Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf Could Be in 'Riptide'
Summit Entertainment is developing a new project "Riptide" and eying big stars to play in it. Pajiba reports that Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf are offered different roles in the movie, though there is no guarantee that they will accept them. If the deals are sealed, Pitt will possibly be seen playing a role of an investigator, while LaBeouf could take another lead role of a young broker.
According to the site, the film follows a handyman, the young broker and the stock broker's girlfriend who board on a ship called the Nautica. One of the men is found dead floating in the sea and the girlfriend is found at a nearby hotel. Thus, the investigator is called in to figure out what happened and why.
Richard McBrien provides the original script for the movie, before Peter Morgan rewrites it. Steve Tisch teams up with Will Davies to produce crime thriller "Riptide", but no helmer is attached to the project yet.
Brad Pitt is last seen playing in "Inglourious Basterds" and provides his voice for a character in upcoming animation "Megamind". Meanwhile, Shia LaBeouf who is currently busy shooting "Transformers 3" will have his movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" released on September 24 in the U.S.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris