Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf Could Be in 'Riptide'
Summit Entertainment is developing a new project "Riptide" and eying big stars to play in it. Pajiba reports that Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf are offered different roles in the movie, though there is no guarantee that they will accept them. If the deals are sealed, Pitt will possibly be seen playing a role of an investigator, while LaBeouf could take another lead role of a young broker.
According to the site, the film follows a handyman, the young broker and the stock broker's girlfriend who board on a ship called the Nautica. One of the men is found dead floating in the sea and the girlfriend is found at a nearby hotel. Thus, the investigator is called in to figure out what happened and why.
Richard McBrien provides the original script for the movie, before Peter Morgan rewrites it. Steve Tisch teams up with Will Davies to produce crime thriller "Riptide", but no helmer is attached to the project yet.
Brad Pitt is last seen playing in "Inglourious Basterds" and provides his voice for a character in upcoming animation "Megamind". Meanwhile, Shia LaBeouf who is currently busy shooting "Transformers 3" will have his movie "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" released on September 24 in the U.S.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection