Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A music video supporting one of the soundtracks for Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" season 4 has been out for viewing pleasure. Instead of seeing footage from the TV series, this clip follows a young ordinary girl who dreams to be a superstar.
Although Miley is not highlighted, she isn't entirely shunned in this clip. In some points, she is seen performing the song in her Hannah Montana alter ego. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," she sings.
Beside "Ordinary Girl", Miley Cyrus will also sing a song called "Still There for Me" in a special episode which is dedicated to U.S. troops and their families. In front of many children whose parents deployed abroad, she will sing the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing guitar.
Miley Cyrus' "Ordinary Girl" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special