Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A music video supporting one of the soundtracks for Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" season 4 has been out for viewing pleasure. Instead of seeing footage from the TV series, this clip follows a young ordinary girl who dreams to be a superstar.
Although Miley is not highlighted, she isn't entirely shunned in this clip. In some points, she is seen performing the song in her Hannah Montana alter ego. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," she sings.
Beside "Ordinary Girl", Miley Cyrus will also sing a song called "Still There for Me" in a special episode which is dedicated to U.S. troops and their families. In front of many children whose parents deployed abroad, she will sing the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing guitar.
Miley Cyrus' "Ordinary Girl" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor