Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A music video supporting one of the soundtracks for Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" season 4 has been out for viewing pleasure. Instead of seeing footage from the TV series, this clip follows a young ordinary girl who dreams to be a superstar.
Although Miley is not highlighted, she isn't entirely shunned in this clip. In some points, she is seen performing the song in her Hannah Montana alter ego. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," she sings.
Beside "Ordinary Girl", Miley Cyrus will also sing a song called "Still There for Me" in a special episode which is dedicated to U.S. troops and their families. In front of many children whose parents deployed abroad, she will sing the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing guitar.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'