Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
A music video supporting one of the soundtracks for Miley Cyrus' "Hannah Montana" season 4 has been out for viewing pleasure. Instead of seeing footage from the TV series, this clip follows a young ordinary girl who dreams to be a superstar.
Although Miley is not highlighted, she isn't entirely shunned in this clip. In some points, she is seen performing the song in her Hannah Montana alter ego. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," she sings.
Beside "Ordinary Girl", Miley Cyrus will also sing a song called "Still There for Me" in a special episode which is dedicated to U.S. troops and their families. In front of many children whose parents deployed abroad, she will sing the track in an intimate acoustic set with Billy Ray Cyrus playing guitar.
Miley Cyrus' "Ordinary Girl" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'