New 'Eureka' Poster Features New Character
James Callis, the new addition to "Eureka", takes the center stage in the newest poster of season 4. Callis joins the cast as physicist Dr. Grant, a former Eurekan whose very unexpected return is the cause for great concern, and whose reasons as to when and why he originally left Eureka are shrouded in mystery and secrecy.
The fourth season is not only spiced with a new cast member but also the return of guest stars such as Wil Wheaton, Jaime Ray Newman, Jamie Kennedy and Matt Frewer. According to the press release, "BIG changes alter everyone's lives after a cataclysmic time shift turns their world upside down."
"Eureka" premieres July 9 accompanied by new SyFy series "Haven".
It was previously reported that "Eureka" is once again confirmed for San Diego Comic Con although date is not yet known. Co-executive producer Amy Berg said the panel will be moderated by Allison Scagliotti, who plays Claudia on "Warehouse 13" while the "Warehouse 13" panel will be moderated by Neil Grayston, who plays Fargo on "Eureka."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'