TV Marathons and Specials on 4th of July
Those intending to stay put at home for the 4th of July weekend will be treated with a TV series marathon. Some of them are specials in celebration of independence day while some are re-runs because networks prefer to skip the holiday due to typically lowest TV ratings of the year.
This Sunday, PBS would bring special program "America's Orchestra: Celebrating 125 Years of the Boston Pops" at 6/5c, followed by "A Capitol Fourth" in the next hour. NBC would air the annual "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" at 8/7c, featuring performances by Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes among others. CBS meanwhile takes over the 9/8c slot with "Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular".
Meanwhile, favorite shows like "Ugly Betty", "Criminal Minds", "Leverage" and "Made" will be presented in a marathon from 10 A.M. onwards. The marathon continues Monday, July 5 with "Mad Men", "House M.D.", "Law & Order" and "Cake Boss". Full list of the TV programs can be found at TVTango.com.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series