TV Marathons and Specials on 4th of July
Those intending to stay put at home for the 4th of July weekend will be treated with a TV series marathon. Some of them are specials in celebration of independence day while some are re-runs because networks prefer to skip the holiday due to typically lowest TV ratings of the year.
This Sunday, PBS would bring special program "America's Orchestra: Celebrating 125 Years of the Boston Pops" at 6/5c, followed by "A Capitol Fourth" in the next hour. NBC would air the annual "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" at 8/7c, featuring performances by Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes among others. CBS meanwhile takes over the 9/8c slot with "Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular".
Meanwhile, favorite shows like "Ugly Betty", "Criminal Minds", "Leverage" and "Made" will be presented in a marathon from 10 A.M. onwards. The marathon continues Monday, July 5 with "Mad Men", "House M.D.", "Law & Order" and "Cake Boss". Full list of the TV programs can be found at TVTango.com.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame