TV Marathons and Specials on 4th of July
Those intending to stay put at home for the 4th of July weekend will be treated with a TV series marathon. Some of them are specials in celebration of independence day while some are re-runs because networks prefer to skip the holiday due to typically lowest TV ratings of the year.
This Sunday, PBS would bring special program "America's Orchestra: Celebrating 125 Years of the Boston Pops" at 6/5c, followed by "A Capitol Fourth" in the next hour. NBC would air the annual "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" at 8/7c, featuring performances by Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes among others. CBS meanwhile takes over the 9/8c slot with "Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular".
Meanwhile, favorite shows like "Ugly Betty", "Criminal Minds", "Leverage" and "Made" will be presented in a marathon from 10 A.M. onwards. The marathon continues Monday, July 5 with "Mad Men", "House M.D.", "Law & Order" and "Cake Boss". Full list of the TV programs can be found at TVTango.com.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?