TV Marathons and Specials on 4th of July
Those intending to stay put at home for the 4th of July weekend will be treated with a TV series marathon. Some of them are specials in celebration of independence day while some are re-runs because networks prefer to skip the holiday due to typically lowest TV ratings of the year.
This Sunday, PBS would bring special program "America's Orchestra: Celebrating 125 Years of the Boston Pops" at 6/5c, followed by "A Capitol Fourth" in the next hour. NBC would air the annual "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" at 8/7c, featuring performances by Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes among others. CBS meanwhile takes over the 9/8c slot with "Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular".
Meanwhile, favorite shows like "Ugly Betty", "Criminal Minds", "Leverage" and "Made" will be presented in a marathon from 10 A.M. onwards. The marathon continues Monday, July 5 with "Mad Men", "House M.D.", "Law & Order" and "Cake Boss". Full list of the TV programs can be found at TVTango.com.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'