TV Marathons and Specials on 4th of July
Those intending to stay put at home for the 4th of July weekend will be treated with a TV series marathon. Some of them are specials in celebration of independence day while some are re-runs because networks prefer to skip the holiday due to typically lowest TV ratings of the year.
This Sunday, PBS would bring special program "America's Orchestra: Celebrating 125 Years of the Boston Pops" at 6/5c, followed by "A Capitol Fourth" in the next hour. NBC would air the annual "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" at 8/7c, featuring performances by Justin Bieber, Enrique Iglesias and LeAnn Rimes among others. CBS meanwhile takes over the 9/8c slot with "Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular".
Meanwhile, favorite shows like "Ugly Betty", "Criminal Minds", "Leverage" and "Made" will be presented in a marathon from 10 A.M. onwards. The marathon continues Monday, July 5 with "Mad Men", "House M.D.", "Law & Order" and "Cake Boss". Full list of the TV programs can be found at TVTango.com.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special