Justin Gaston Gets Naked and Steamy in PETA's New Ads
Ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus, Justin Gaston, has shed his clothe for a good cause. The 21-year-old former underwear model teamed up with model Giglianne Braga and actor Benjamin Elliott in steamy ads for another campaign of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA].
Justin, Giglianne and Ben all posed with not even one fabric covering their body. The ads were taken by photographer Robert Sebree and see the three hiding their private parts by taking cover in each other bods. In one shot, Giglianne has her breast covered by Justin's left hand, while Justin and Ben's men parts are hidden behind Giglianne's trunk.
The threesome claimed they weren't nervous about being naked. Giglianne said, "If nudity is involved, especially because it's for a cause, I didn't see anything wrong with that. We're just supporting a good cause by being naked." Meanwhile, Justin added, "With this PETA campaign, what I really wanted was it not to be about me but to be about the animals. We're trying to bring light to this cause."
Justin Gaston, Giglianne Braga and Benjamin Elliott all star in reality web series "If I Can Dream". The show, which is created by Simon Fuller, follows five aspiring artists trying to break into Hollywood. Joining Justin, Giglianne and Ben in the series are Kara Killmer and Amanda Phillips.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake