Justin Gaston Gets Naked and Steamy in PETA's New Ads
Ex-boyfriend of Miley Cyrus, Justin Gaston, has shed his clothe for a good cause. The 21-year-old former underwear model teamed up with model Giglianne Braga and actor Benjamin Elliott in steamy ads for another campaign of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals [PETA].
Justin, Giglianne and Ben all posed with not even one fabric covering their body. The ads were taken by photographer Robert Sebree and see the three hiding their private parts by taking cover in each other bods. In one shot, Giglianne has her breast covered by Justin's left hand, while Justin and Ben's men parts are hidden behind Giglianne's trunk.
The threesome claimed they weren't nervous about being naked. Giglianne said, "If nudity is involved, especially because it's for a cause, I didn't see anything wrong with that. We're just supporting a good cause by being naked." Meanwhile, Justin added, "With this PETA campaign, what I really wanted was it not to be about me but to be about the animals. We're trying to bring light to this cause."
Justin Gaston, Giglianne Braga and Benjamin Elliott all star in reality web series "If I Can Dream". The show, which is created by Simon Fuller, follows five aspiring artists trying to break into Hollywood. Joining Justin, Giglianne and Ben in the series are Kara Killmer and Amanda Phillips.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'