'Fringe' Fans, Prepare to Meet Olivia's Mom
Fans of "Fringe" will finally be introduced to Olivia's family. Emmy nominated actress Amy Madigan who made a recurring appearance on "Grey's Anatomy", has been cast as Olivia's mother, EW confirmed.
Her appearance is set for four episodes so far beginning right away on the season premiere. The third season of "Fringe" is expected to take place largely in the altera-verse, where Olivia is trapped in a world without Peter and where Walter is not a friend. It was previously hinted by TV Guide that viewers will only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.
EW said the mother is "lovely and together" as well as deeply devoted to her daughter.
"Fringe" will be present at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con, taking the coveted Saturday, July 24 slot. It will be represented by Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, and producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie