'Fringe' Fans, Prepare to Meet Olivia's Mom
Fans of "Fringe" will finally be introduced to Olivia's family. Emmy nominated actress Amy Madigan who made a recurring appearance on "Grey's Anatomy", has been cast as Olivia's mother, EW confirmed.
Her appearance is set for four episodes so far beginning right away on the season premiere. The third season of "Fringe" is expected to take place largely in the altera-verse, where Olivia is trapped in a world without Peter and where Walter is not a friend. It was previously hinted by TV Guide that viewers will only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.
EW said the mother is "lovely and together" as well as deeply devoted to her daughter.
"Fringe" will be present at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con, taking the coveted Saturday, July 24 slot. It will be represented by Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, and producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream