'Fringe' Fans, Prepare to Meet Olivia's Mom
Fans of "Fringe" will finally be introduced to Olivia's family. Emmy nominated actress Amy Madigan who made a recurring appearance on "Grey's Anatomy", has been cast as Olivia's mother, EW confirmed.
Her appearance is set for four episodes so far beginning right away on the season premiere. The third season of "Fringe" is expected to take place largely in the altera-verse, where Olivia is trapped in a world without Peter and where Walter is not a friend. It was previously hinted by TV Guide that viewers will only see her "over there," and that her ties to the Bishop family will be surprising.
EW said the mother is "lovely and together" as well as deeply devoted to her daughter.
"Fringe" will be present at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con, taking the coveted Saturday, July 24 slot. It will be represented by Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, and producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture