New On-Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Homemaker
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has ditched her supermodel image to film "Transformers 3". On Thursday, July 1, the new leading lady was seen hitting the Los Angeles set of the movie wearing jeans and a white tank top, which was topped with a funny apron featuring the pic of President Barack Obama.
Beside Whiteley, Shia LaBeouf was also pictured joining the production that day. On the photos obtained by On Location News, the lead actor was captured wearing a blue shirt matched with black pants while walking around the set.
From another shooting location of the film, other on-set pictures have also emerged. Taken from Chicago, the images posted on Ain't It Cool News see craters which are set in the center of what look like an office complex.
Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced that she will not reprise her role of Mikaela Banes in the upcoming film. As for LaBeouf, he will still be seen portraying Sam Witwicky. Michael Bay also returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be shot with 3-D cameras instead of being converted into 3-D movie post production. July 1, 2011 will be the day when this action sci-fi is unleashed in U.S. cinemas.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'