New On-Set Pics of 'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Homemaker
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has ditched her supermodel image to film "Transformers 3". On Thursday, July 1, the new leading lady was seen hitting the Los Angeles set of the movie wearing jeans and a white tank top, which was topped with a funny apron featuring the pic of President Barack Obama.
Beside Whiteley, Shia LaBeouf was also pictured joining the production that day. On the photos obtained by On Location News, the lead actor was captured wearing a blue shirt matched with black pants while walking around the set.
From another shooting location of the film, other on-set pictures have also emerged. Taken from Chicago, the images posted on Ain't It Cool News see craters which are set in the center of what look like an office complex.
Whiteley is cast in "Transformers 3" after Megan Fox announced that she will not reprise her role of Mikaela Banes in the upcoming film. As for LaBeouf, he will still be seen portraying Sam Witwicky. Michael Bay also returns to the directing seat for this third "Transformers" film, which reportedly will be shot with 3-D cameras instead of being converted into 3-D movie post production. July 1, 2011 will be the day when this action sci-fi is unleashed in U.S. cinemas.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head