Bradley Cooper May Not Do M. Night Shyamalan's Thriller Due to 'Hangover 2'
After it was reported that M. Night Shyamalan is preparing a new project following the release of "The Last Airbender", the filmmaker has been willing to talk about the upcoming movie. While it was previously said to see the collaboration of at least three A-list stars, Shyamalan claims it is likely that Bradley Cooper might not star in it as expected.
" 'Hangover 2', I don't think Bradley can do it because of that," M. Night states, mentioning the reason why Bradley might not be involved in his next movie. As it has been known, the actor is attached to reprise his role in "The Hangover" sequel, which is likely to be shot as early as November this year.
On why he wants Bradley, Bruce Willis and Gwyneth Paltrow for the project, M. Night explains, "Bradley is a Philly boy, we see each other a lot, and we've become friends, and obviously I've worked with Bruce a lot. But Gwyneth, she's just a great actress, that's why I'd be interested."
Though it has been said that M. Night has been shopping the new script around town, the Indian-American helmer admits he is still tired after finishing "The Last Airbender". "Right now, to be honest, I'm just really tired. I'm excited to see how the movie does, but it's been a huge project, and I'm really tired," he tells Philadelphia Daily News (Philly).
Since M. Night Shyamalan is secretive about the upcoming project, nothing has been known about the storyline except that it would be a supernatural thriller.
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris