Justin Bieber Says He's 'Single and Ready to Mingle'
Justin Bieber has given his female fans hope that they still can capture his heart. After Bieber reportedly reconciled his romance with ex-girlfriend, Caitlin Beadles, he now affirmed that he's still on the market. On Thursday, July 1, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "IM SINGLE and READY TO MINGLE!! haha."
Bieber insisted that he is not in relationship after rumor suggesting he was back with Beadles swirled on the internet. The report was first run by Life & Style, mentioning the then-couple had a secret reunion in the Bahamas. In June, Bieber was in the country with Kim Kardashian for a photo shoot, which was the same time Beadles tweeted, "Bahamas here I come! Gonna be an awesome week!"
Beadles followed up her tweet on her return a week later, posting "What happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!" And when Bieber tweet read, "Back in Canada!," Beadles' message on her micro-blogging site read, "I hate when you have to leave. It's like half of me is gone. I miss you already!"
Justin Bieber is currently on his My World 2.0 summer tour, which features Sean Kingston as a special guest. He kicked off the tour at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut on June 23 and will wrap his shows at The Great Allentown Fair in Allentown, Pennsylvania on September 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip