Justin Bieber Says He's 'Single and Ready to Mingle'
Justin Bieber has given his female fans hope that they still can capture his heart. After Bieber reportedly reconciled his romance with ex-girlfriend, Caitlin Beadles, he now affirmed that he's still on the market. On Thursday, July 1, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "IM SINGLE and READY TO MINGLE!! haha."
Bieber insisted that he is not in relationship after rumor suggesting he was back with Beadles swirled on the internet. The report was first run by Life & Style, mentioning the then-couple had a secret reunion in the Bahamas. In June, Bieber was in the country with Kim Kardashian for a photo shoot, which was the same time Beadles tweeted, "Bahamas here I come! Gonna be an awesome week!"
Beadles followed up her tweet on her return a week later, posting "What happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!" And when Bieber tweet read, "Back in Canada!," Beadles' message on her micro-blogging site read, "I hate when you have to leave. It's like half of me is gone. I miss you already!"
Justin Bieber is currently on his My World 2.0 summer tour, which features Sean Kingston as a special guest. He kicked off the tour at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut on June 23 and will wrap his shows at The Great Allentown Fair in Allentown, Pennsylvania on September 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards