Justin Bieber Says He's 'Single and Ready to Mingle'
Justin Bieber has given his female fans hope that they still can capture his heart. After Bieber reportedly reconciled his romance with ex-girlfriend, Caitlin Beadles, he now affirmed that he's still on the market. On Thursday, July 1, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote on his Twitter page, "IM SINGLE and READY TO MINGLE!! haha."
Bieber insisted that he is not in relationship after rumor suggesting he was back with Beadles swirled on the internet. The report was first run by Life & Style, mentioning the then-couple had a secret reunion in the Bahamas. In June, Bieber was in the country with Kim Kardashian for a photo shoot, which was the same time Beadles tweeted, "Bahamas here I come! Gonna be an awesome week!"
Beadles followed up her tweet on her return a week later, posting "What happens in the Bahamas stays in the Bahamas!" And when Bieber tweet read, "Back in Canada!," Beadles' message on her micro-blogging site read, "I hate when you have to leave. It's like half of me is gone. I miss you already!"
Justin Bieber is currently on his My World 2.0 summer tour, which features Sean Kingston as a special guest. He kicked off the tour at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut on June 23 and will wrap his shows at The Great Allentown Fair in Allentown, Pennsylvania on September 4.
More Justin Bieber News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy