Waitress Accused of Punching Lindsay Lohan: I Did Not Hit Her But I'd Like to
A waitress named Jasmine Waltz, who was accused of punching Lindsay Lohan during her birthday party on Friday, July 2, has debunked the allegation. Jasmine told Radar Online, "All I have to say is that disturbed little train wreck is delusional! I did not hit her.. but I'd like to."
Lindsay was reported getting the unexpected birthday gift after she tweeted, "A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason." Following the alleged incident, the 24-year-old star shared about her condition to the site. "I'm OK, now," the "Bobby" actress said.
The reported semi-scuffle happened when Lindsay celebrated her big day at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine was said getting upset after learning the birthday girl was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani.
"Last night Danny was all over Lindsay and completely ignoring Jasmine like she wasn't even there," a source inside the club told X17. "That's when Jasmine got angry at Lindsay and hauled off and hit her! Jasmine probably thinks Lindsay stole him off of her."
However, Lindsay didn't seem to be disturbed by the birthday surprise as she and Danny still engaged in PDA all night. The source added, "They weren't even being discreet about it. They were all over each other and didn't care who saw!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise