Waitress Accused of Punching Lindsay Lohan: I Did Not Hit Her But I'd Like to
A waitress named Jasmine Waltz, who was accused of punching Lindsay Lohan during her birthday party on Friday, July 2, has debunked the allegation. Jasmine told Radar Online, "All I have to say is that disturbed little train wreck is delusional! I did not hit her.. but I'd like to."
Lindsay was reported getting the unexpected birthday gift after she tweeted, "A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason." Following the alleged incident, the 24-year-old star shared about her condition to the site. "I'm OK, now," the "Bobby" actress said.
The reported semi-scuffle happened when Lindsay celebrated her big day at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine was said getting upset after learning the birthday girl was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani.
"Last night Danny was all over Lindsay and completely ignoring Jasmine like she wasn't even there," a source inside the club told X17. "That's when Jasmine got angry at Lindsay and hauled off and hit her! Jasmine probably thinks Lindsay stole him off of her."
However, Lindsay didn't seem to be disturbed by the birthday surprise as she and Danny still engaged in PDA all night. The source added, "They weren't even being discreet about it. They were all over each other and didn't care who saw!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?