Waitress Accused of Punching Lindsay Lohan: I Did Not Hit Her But I'd Like to
A waitress named Jasmine Waltz, who was accused of punching Lindsay Lohan during her birthday party on Friday, July 2, has debunked the allegation. Jasmine told Radar Online, "All I have to say is that disturbed little train wreck is delusional! I did not hit her.. but I'd like to."
Lindsay was reported getting the unexpected birthday gift after she tweeted, "A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason." Following the alleged incident, the 24-year-old star shared about her condition to the site. "I'm OK, now," the "Bobby" actress said.
The reported semi-scuffle happened when Lindsay celebrated her big day at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine was said getting upset after learning the birthday girl was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani.
"Last night Danny was all over Lindsay and completely ignoring Jasmine like she wasn't even there," a source inside the club told X17. "That's when Jasmine got angry at Lindsay and hauled off and hit her! Jasmine probably thinks Lindsay stole him off of her."
However, Lindsay didn't seem to be disturbed by the birthday surprise as she and Danny still engaged in PDA all night. The source added, "They weren't even being discreet about it. They were all over each other and didn't care who saw!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'