Waitress Accused of Punching Lindsay Lohan: I Did Not Hit Her But I'd Like to
A waitress named Jasmine Waltz, who was accused of punching Lindsay Lohan during her birthday party on Friday, July 2, has debunked the allegation. Jasmine told Radar Online, "All I have to say is that disturbed little train wreck is delusional! I did not hit her.. but I'd like to."
Lindsay was reported getting the unexpected birthday gift after she tweeted, "A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason." Following the alleged incident, the 24-year-old star shared about her condition to the site. "I'm OK, now," the "Bobby" actress said.
The reported semi-scuffle happened when Lindsay celebrated her big day at Los Angeles nightclub Voyeur. Jasmine was said getting upset after learning the birthday girl was canoodling with her ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani.
"Last night Danny was all over Lindsay and completely ignoring Jasmine like she wasn't even there," a source inside the club told X17. "That's when Jasmine got angry at Lindsay and hauled off and hit her! Jasmine probably thinks Lindsay stole him off of her."
However, Lindsay didn't seem to be disturbed by the birthday surprise as she and Danny still engaged in PDA all night. The source added, "They weren't even being discreet about it. They were all over each other and didn't care who saw!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie