First Pics of Johnny Depp On Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Johnny Depp has been spotted hitting the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" in Hawaii. On Wednesday, June 30, the actor was pictured slipping into Jack Sparrow costume to film his scenes for the upcoming movie.
For this latest installment of the adventure film franchise, Penelope Cruz and Sam Claflin have been tapped to play new characters. The Spanish beauty is cast as Sparrow's new love interest while the British actor will play a key role of Philip, a youthful missionary. Ian McShane is additionally among the cast ensemble to portray the movie villain, Blackbeard.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth. Rob Marshall serves behind the lens for this fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes