First Pics of Johnny Depp On Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Johnny Depp has been spotted hitting the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" in Hawaii. On Wednesday, June 30, the actor was pictured slipping into Jack Sparrow costume to film his scenes for the upcoming movie.
For this latest installment of the adventure film franchise, Penelope Cruz and Sam Claflin have been tapped to play new characters. The Spanish beauty is cast as Sparrow's new love interest while the British actor will play a key role of Philip, a youthful missionary. Ian McShane is additionally among the cast ensemble to portray the movie villain, Blackbeard.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth. Rob Marshall serves behind the lens for this fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip