First Pics of Johnny Depp On Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Johnny Depp has been spotted hitting the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" in Hawaii. On Wednesday, June 30, the actor was pictured slipping into Jack Sparrow costume to film his scenes for the upcoming movie.
For this latest installment of the adventure film franchise, Penelope Cruz and Sam Claflin have been tapped to play new characters. The Spanish beauty is cast as Sparrow's new love interest while the British actor will play a key role of Philip, a youthful missionary. Ian McShane is additionally among the cast ensemble to portray the movie villain, Blackbeard.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth. Rob Marshall serves behind the lens for this fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos