First Pics of Johnny Depp On Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Johnny Depp has been spotted hitting the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" in Hawaii. On Wednesday, June 30, the actor was pictured slipping into Jack Sparrow costume to film his scenes for the upcoming movie.
For this latest installment of the adventure film franchise, Penelope Cruz and Sam Claflin have been tapped to play new characters. The Spanish beauty is cast as Sparrow's new love interest while the British actor will play a key role of Philip, a youthful missionary. Ian McShane is additionally among the cast ensemble to portray the movie villain, Blackbeard.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth. Rob Marshall serves behind the lens for this fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation