First Pics of Johnny Depp On Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Johnny Depp has been spotted hitting the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" in Hawaii. On Wednesday, June 30, the actor was pictured slipping into Jack Sparrow costume to film his scenes for the upcoming movie.
For this latest installment of the adventure film franchise, Penelope Cruz and Sam Claflin have been tapped to play new characters. The Spanish beauty is cast as Sparrow's new love interest while the British actor will play a key role of Philip, a youthful missionary. Ian McShane is additionally among the cast ensemble to portray the movie villain, Blackbeard.
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" will follow Captain Jack Sparrow on his quest to seek out the fountain of youth. Rob Marshall serves behind the lens for this fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on May 20, 2011.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed