Pete Wentz Previews Fresh Song With New Band Black Cards
A fresh material which contains electro-pop tune from Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards is teased on a newly-launched official website. It features a female singer on it and reportedly is titled "Club Called Heaven".
Pete Wentz forms a new band after Fall Out Boy's frontman Patrick Stump decided to make a solo project. The other members in the now-in-hiatus band, guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley, have also created their own group. Teaming up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, they banded together to form The Damned Things.
"There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite," Wentz previously wrote on his blog about his new project. "Next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!