Pete Wentz Previews Fresh Song With New Band Black Cards
A fresh material which contains electro-pop tune from Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards is teased on a newly-launched official website. It features a female singer on it and reportedly is titled "Club Called Heaven".
Pete Wentz forms a new band after Fall Out Boy's frontman Patrick Stump decided to make a solo project. The other members in the now-in-hiatus band, guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley, have also created their own group. Teaming up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, they banded together to form The Damned Things.
"There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite," Wentz previously wrote on his blog about his new project. "Next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri