Pete Wentz Previews Fresh Song With New Band Black Cards
A fresh material which contains electro-pop tune from Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards is teased on a newly-launched official website. It features a female singer on it and reportedly is titled "Club Called Heaven".
Pete Wentz forms a new band after Fall Out Boy's frontman Patrick Stump decided to make a solo project. The other members in the now-in-hiatus band, guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley, have also created their own group. Teaming up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, they banded together to form The Damned Things.
"There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite," Wentz previously wrote on his blog about his new project. "Next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'