Pete Wentz Previews Fresh Song With New Band Black Cards
A fresh material which contains electro-pop tune from Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards is teased on a newly-launched official website. It features a female singer on it and reportedly is titled "Club Called Heaven".
Pete Wentz forms a new band after Fall Out Boy's frontman Patrick Stump decided to make a solo project. The other members in the now-in-hiatus band, guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley, have also created their own group. Teaming up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, they banded together to form The Damned Things.
"There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite," Wentz previously wrote on his blog about his new project. "Next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo