Pete Wentz Previews Fresh Song With New Band Black Cards
A fresh material which contains electro-pop tune from Pete Wentz's new band Black Cards is teased on a newly-launched official website. It features a female singer on it and reportedly is titled "Club Called Heaven".
Pete Wentz forms a new band after Fall Out Boy's frontman Patrick Stump decided to make a solo project. The other members in the now-in-hiatus band, guitarist Joe Trohman and drummer Andy Hurley, have also created their own group. Teaming up with members of Anthrax and Every Time I Die, they banded together to form The Damned Things.
"There will be no treasure hunt. No viral campaign. Just the opposite," Wentz previously wrote on his blog about his new project. "Next week things will appear on this site in a very controlled distribution. If you enjoy it, keep coming back. If it's not for you then we understand."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy