Pics From Steven Spielberg's New Sci-Fi Series 'Falling Skies'
"Falling Skies", the latest TV series project by Steven Spielberg, unveils several stills from its production. Starring Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood among others, the sci-fi series follows a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against an occupying alien force.
Wyle is Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group. Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. They are joined by Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
The series is picked up by TNT but there is still no premiere date yet except for summer 2011. However, the production team and the cast are ready to present the series at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. The panel takes place Friday, July 23 from 4.45 P.M. to 5.45 P.M. in Room 6A. Wyle and Bloodgood are confirmed to join co-executive producer and writer Mark Verheiden at the event to give a first look of the series.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set