Pics From Steven Spielberg's New Sci-Fi Series 'Falling Skies'
"Falling Skies", the latest TV series project by Steven Spielberg, unveils several stills from its production. Starring Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood among others, the sci-fi series follows a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against an occupying alien force.
Wyle is Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group. Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. They are joined by Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
The series is picked up by TNT but there is still no premiere date yet except for summer 2011. However, the production team and the cast are ready to present the series at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. The panel takes place Friday, July 23 from 4.45 P.M. to 5.45 P.M. in Room 6A. Wyle and Bloodgood are confirmed to join co-executive producer and writer Mark Verheiden at the event to give a first look of the series.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video