Pics From Steven Spielberg's New Sci-Fi Series 'Falling Skies'
"Falling Skies", the latest TV series project by Steven Spielberg, unveils several stills from its production. Starring Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood among others, the sci-fi series follows a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against an occupying alien force.
Wyle is Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group. Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. They are joined by Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
The series is picked up by TNT but there is still no premiere date yet except for summer 2011. However, the production team and the cast are ready to present the series at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. The panel takes place Friday, July 23 from 4.45 P.M. to 5.45 P.M. in Room 6A. Wyle and Bloodgood are confirmed to join co-executive producer and writer Mark Verheiden at the event to give a first look of the series.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'