Pics From Steven Spielberg's New Sci-Fi Series 'Falling Skies'
"Falling Skies", the latest TV series project by Steven Spielberg, unveils several stills from its production. Starring Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood among others, the sci-fi series follows a group of soldiers and civilians struggling against an occupying alien force.
Wyle is Tom, a college professor and father of two who leads the group. Bloodgood is Anne Glass, a therapist who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic situation. They are joined by Seychelle Gabriel and Will Patton as an orphaned teenager helping running the community and a fierce leader of the resistance respectively.
The series is picked up by TNT but there is still no premiere date yet except for summer 2011. However, the production team and the cast are ready to present the series at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. The panel takes place Friday, July 23 from 4.45 P.M. to 5.45 P.M. in Room 6A. Wyle and Bloodgood are confirmed to join co-executive producer and writer Mark Verheiden at the event to give a first look of the series.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked