Robert Pattinson Suits Up on the Set of 'Water for Elephants'
There is a strong reason why Robert Pattinson missed the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". On Thursday, July 1, while his "Twilight" co-stars attended the event in his native London, the movie heartthrob was still busy filming his new project "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles.
Looking neat in his short haircut, the 24-year-old star was spotted hitting the set wearing a complete black and white tuxedo, matched with a bow tie. Reese Witherspoon, who stars opposite Pattinson in the film, also sported a glamorous style, donning a red gown paired with silver high heels.
"Water for Elephants" is set with a background of traveling circus. Pattinson plays a veterinary student who leaves his studies after his parents are killed and joins up with the Benzini Brothers Most Spectacular Show on Earth, working as a vet for the circus. His character will later fall in love with beautiful equestrian rider, Witherspoon's Marlena, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, played by Christoph Waltz.
Francis Lawrence serves as director for this drama, while Richard LaGravenese writes the screenplay. Produced by Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew Tennenbaum, the movie is scheduled to arrive in 2011 but no exact date has been set yet.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom