Robert Pattinson Suits Up on the Set of 'Water for Elephants'
There is a strong reason why Robert Pattinson missed the U.K. premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". On Thursday, July 1, while his "Twilight" co-stars attended the event in his native London, the movie heartthrob was still busy filming his new project "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles.
Looking neat in his short haircut, the 24-year-old star was spotted hitting the set wearing a complete black and white tuxedo, matched with a bow tie. Reese Witherspoon, who stars opposite Pattinson in the film, also sported a glamorous style, donning a red gown paired with silver high heels.
"Water for Elephants" is set with a background of traveling circus. Pattinson plays a veterinary student who leaves his studies after his parents are killed and joins up with the Benzini Brothers Most Spectacular Show on Earth, working as a vet for the circus. His character will later fall in love with beautiful equestrian rider, Witherspoon's Marlena, but she is married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August, played by Christoph Waltz.
Francis Lawrence serves as director for this drama, while Richard LaGravenese writes the screenplay. Produced by Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew Tennenbaum, the movie is scheduled to arrive in 2011 but no exact date has been set yet.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'