'SYTYCD' Eliminates Melinda the Tap Dancer
The elimination of "So You Think You Can Dance" this week is rather expected because after three weeks in a row being in the bottom three, Melinda Sullivan is the one going home. The 22-year-old from Thousand Oaks, California is the only tap dancer in this year's group.
Melinda was in the bottom three along with Billy Bell and Robert Roldan. It is the first time for the former to be put in the dangerous position and is the second time for the latter. The three of them had to dance for their lives in a bid to convince the judges that they should be through to the next round. Both Billy and Robert did contemporary pieces while Melinda chose to go without music for her tap performance.
The judges did not go in too much trouble announcing who went home that night with head judge Nigel Lythgoe saying the vote was unanimous. Nigel said Robert and Billy have to find a way to connect to the audience and told them that they advance to the next round.
With Melinda's departure, "So You Think You Can Dance" is officially short of women. Two remain against six men.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert